Spotted today!

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Odd indeed….you have no idea how odd though Dave. Look up Turnip 28 to see how strange they can get…..have a brief look at this blog to see what I mean….

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Odd indeed….you have no idea how odd though Dave. Look up Turnip 28 to see how strange they can get…..have a brief look at this blog to see what I mean….
Actually,that looks kinda cool!!
And you certainly have to take your hat off to the guy's imagination,and especially talent,to produce those figures!! :smiling3:
Andy

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Actually,that looks kinda cool!!
And you certainly have to take your hat off to the guy's imagination,and especially talent,to produce those figures!! :smiling3:
Andy
Yep, but I must admit to wondering what he smokes on the quiet to come up with that concept….no question about sculpting and modelling talent though.

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
I don’t think it’s really like Flintloque Jakko. That, as I remember it, was set around fantasy races brought forward from the dark ages to the Napoleonic period. Silver bayonet is currently closer to that, it seems, though that’s closer to Sharpe meets the walking dead, and vampires. There’s always vampires….. Bram Stoker has a great deal to answer for!
This concept seems to be closer to steampunk with root vegetables……sort of Ramsey’s kitchen nightmares with long guns.

Dave Ward

Still Trying New Things
SMF Supporter
First Name
David
I don’t think it’s really like Flintloque Jakko. That, as I remember it, was set around fantasy races brought forward from the dark ages to the Napoleonic period. Silver bayonet is currently closer to that, it seems, though that’s closer to Sharpe meets the walking dead, and vampires. There’s always vampires….. Bram Stoker has a great deal to answer for!
This concept seems to be closer to steampunk with root vegetables……sort of Ramsey’s kitchen nightmares with long guns.
Well, that is something that has passed me by! I had to read the post several times before it made any sense ( I think! ). Looking at some of the figures, I wonder what sort of mind comes up with them. They certainly have dark places inside their heads - wacky baccy or not!
Dave