Vaughan

SMF Supporter
First Name
Vaughan
Excellent build outstanding Tyrel 5*.

Vaughan

First Name
Ty
Thanks for kind replies. It was a fun but long build. We got a new addition to the family in July. An eight week old Border Terrier, and to say that the new puppy occupied a bit of my time is a huge understatement. But with her now being almost 6 months old there is a bit more free time and I can sneak away for a little bit of build time.

Cheers

Ty

T

tommy1drop

Hi Tyrel

Excellent work buddy, the figures are superb and the scene is almost real, you can feel yourself getting cold!

Top work and another excellent Dio.

Tom

First Name
Chris
.........................................................................................................................................................................! That's me totally speechless!

Outstanding!

Regards

Chris

Centurion3RTR

Fossil Raver
First Name
John
Sorry i missed this one Ty, i can only add to whats been said bud. Very nice work, i feel cold now lol. Big five from me.

Have fun, John

N

noble

Fantastic mate nice composition and story, your figures are excellent by the way 5 stars.

scott

First Name
Aaron
I wish there was a build log to accompany this

S

sprayman

Just an amazing dio, super detail and the whole things sings its story to you....what a great build.....very impressive.

First Name
Ty
Thanks to you for the 5 stars and positive replies.

I'm happy to say that my efforts on this dio won me a Model of the Year award at my local IPMS Chapter. I was quite honored and a little humbled by it.

Here's a link if you're interested in a look. Just scroll down a bit. (I hope it's ok to post a link)

Welcome To The Home of IPMS Winnipeg Valour Road Chapter

Vaughan

SMF Supporter
First Name
Vaughan
A well deserved Model of the Year Tyrel well done!

Vaughan