Stalins Organ

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Mr T and myself having been working together on a little project. We are looking to open up a rivet museum on the Darkside. We have found a site on the planet Moraband just outside the burial grounds known as the Valley of the Dark Lords. The rates are quite high but there is good foot fall with this being a regular go too place for the Sith.

We have spoken to NASA about setting up regular shuttle flights but its proving quite expensive. So we have a meeting next week with Emmett Lathrop "Doc" Brown about converting his flux capacitor to fit into a Toyota Prius.

The exhibits will include the history of the rivet and rivet making tools. There will be a guided tour of the local pewter mines. Also we will hold regular workshops on all things PE and CA.

Entry is free to all members of the Darkside. To become an honorary member you need to have built a 1/72 model or smaller with more than 200 added rivets. Scratch built a Milliput bed roll with pewter straps and above all, be able to spot a 0.3mm rivet from 50 paces.

Apart from that it’s just been the usual Monday to Friday day job here on planet Earth. Its good to be back

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Steve, glad to have you back...don't know if I'm sorry I asked, sounds revitting :tears-of-joy: :tears-of-joy: ...anyways have you considered asking Branson from Virgin, I hear they're working feverishly on escapades to space. Perhaps they might make a detour or add your destination into their tour map.:tongue-out3:

Cheers,
Richard