STAP Finished

B

backonthecase

I'm calling this one done folks. AMT Kit, painted with Tamiya & Humbrol, coated with Klear and Xtracolor Matt Varnish. Weathered with Windsor & Newton and Daler Rowney Oil paints and chalk pastels.

A couple of close ups, one of the fully articulating mechanism, linking the top and bottom parts: -

And the chipped paint along the leading edges

Let me know what you think...

Stuart

B

Backbreaker

Great build and finish you've achieved there Stuart.

:thumbs-up:

Joolz.

S

schweinhund227

Every time I see one of those Kits finished..... I hate myself for not

painting mine....

Maybe some day !!!

Nice going on the Paint chip effects...

is the Droid going to get a ride on it or are you planing something else for him ?

take care and nice job !!!!

Norm

OUT !

F

Fenlander

Don't know how I missed this back in March???? Very nice job Stuart. Lovely paintwork and that chipping looks very real. Nice one mate and sorry for missing it and not commenting, glad it got 'bumped' by Norm.

B

backonthecase

First of all, thanks guys, all this feedback makes me want to build more and more! :smiling3:

Norm, the droid is in the paint shop with primer on him, he'll make it to his ride one day soon!! I think they're still available cheap on eBay if you're still wanting one

Graham thanks - the chipping is something I had fun with, kinda overdoing it, but I wanted to see which technique worked best!

I also have the Trade Federation tank in the stash.. dunno when it'll make it to the light of day!

Thanks again

Stuart