Star Wars Rebel Snowspeeder

B

beav1013

Here's my beginning stages of bandai's new snowspeeder kit. coming together nicely so far. the only complaint i have is the length of the arms on the pilots. i dont know what they were referencing when they sculpted the figures but man are those are way out of proportion.

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
very nice work on the figures, do like the smoke look as well from he engines, ;)

B

beav1013

Thanks Monica. That's just overspray from the cockpit. I didn't paint the fuselage yet. We'll see how that goes...

D

dougie

Love star wars, I have a at-st and speeder to do myself.

Nice job so far

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
always the way Jim,some that should not be there turns out great lol, ;)

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Nice start and I see what you mean about those arms, is this a snap kit or a regular kit , I bought the stormtrooper and that was snap together

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
superb those figures look spot on

B

beav1013

Thanks guys. Alan, it's kind of a mix of snap and regular. Some pieces go in without glue and a handful need it. I normally throw a little glue in there regardless tho. It's a great kit so far. It's my first bandai Star Wars kit, and I can say I'm impressed (aside from the figure arms). I also got the speeder bike guy and an at-st, both of those look good too.

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
That is looking really good....and great job on the figures...... Long arms or not:smiling3:

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
Thanks guys. Alan, it's kind of a mix of snap and regular. Some pieces go in without glue and a handful need it. I normally throw a little glue in there regardless tho. It's a great kit so far. It's my first bandai Star Wars kit, and I can say I'm impressed (aside from the figure arms). I also got the speeder bike guy and an at-st, both of those look good too.
Cheers Jim it does look a good kit and you've done very well on those figures despite the orangotan arms :D

I intend to get some of these although the figures are completely snap together I was impressed with the detail , decals were rubbish so I had to pain most of those on :smiling3: