"STASH"

B

bobnv

OK guess it is official.. was up at the RV park opening our trailer, cleaning, chasing the winter residents out and getting re organized for my summer working for our friends that own the park. came home for laundry, restock and just my semi weekly body shut down, I really don't camp, more like a summer job when I was a kid.
But finally my next projects had arrived while I was gone. So it is official now, I am legal, I have a "stash" I just need to figure out where to stash it, wife said that is a pretty big box where are you going to put it, I kept my calm and said nothing ...................
P1030895.JPG
Am over impressed with the quality and detail of the academy titanic, just outstanding, will enjoy this.

P1030894.JPG
Ironsides is pretty small, smaller that I would have liked but does have enough detail to be interesting, only real drawback was
that the ratlines and some other rigging is plastic, will go hunting for thread rigging down the road. Reason for the glue is that it was
included in the box. This kit is so old that the glue had evaporated and this is an empty dry tube.

The Titanic had come from South Korea, took almost a month, but was worth the wait am totally impressed all the way around. In the meantime had a senior moment and ordered a wood deck add on, thought I was getting a wood deck to replace the original, this thing is thinner than 20 lb paper, how can they peel this stuff so thin, clever these Chinese, none the less totally amazing and as soon as I learn to read Chinese I will know how to use it.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
YEA Bobnv youre a moggerler now an a stash is gonna build up an you can join the rest of us well done but how are you gonna keep it from SWMBO when the kits come out to build an display ? are you just gonna put your foot down like I do ? lol an lookin forward to seein these kits bein build an you have fun :thumb2: :thumb2: :thumb2:
chris