Steve Jones Panther Ausf G Early Production Rye Field Model 1:35 (AAGB)

morph

SMF Supporter
First Name
warren
Got me one of these bad boys.Looking forward to the build and collecting some good info.

SimonT

Rest in Peace
Rest In Peace
First Name
Simon
With all those removable hull panels has this got an interior? Can't see anything engine like on the sprue shots....

Reactions: JR

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Steve
These Rye Field Models seem to have a good reputation. This GB is certain to have a few Panthers and Tigers so it will be interesting to see the different takes on the same subject. Like the background story.
I'll take a front row seat but not near Bob. All he talks about are Stugs and cats and he tends to scatter crumbs everywhere. I'll sit by Simon - he can chat about lots of things and I can prod him if he falls asleep :tongue-out3:
Jim

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
:thumb2:Now Jim its not all Stugs you know, I can bore you into a coma on the mighty Cardiff City FC or my passion for Alfa Romeos or hand made sausages from the Cotswolds, its a never ending list of blah, blah, blah, oh forgot Stugs as a fall back :tongue-out3:

Peter Gillson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Peter
I am sitting comfortably and eager to follow your build

Peter

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Bob and Jim - I'm glad to see you in the comfy seats by the BBQ. It's nice and hot for these long winter evenings. Plenty of suasages and burgers to go round. However if you want to bring along your own meat treats then crack on. Looking forward to hearing your sintilating conversation on all things Welsh. If it gets smokey just open a window and through a bucket over JR as he will be the one stoking the fire.

Feel free to join in Warren. It would be great to see two of these on the go at once.

No hull interior Mr T but there is a breach section in the turret. There is a full monty/cut away full interior version of this kit you can buy. I just wanted to use this as a practice piece for the wet stuff so everything will be well and truly closed.

Great to have you along for the ride Peter

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Now Clarkes pies, yummmy a Cardiff fans posh meal lol. But off the menu for now. Never liked the dark but SA (in small doses) and bitter, how do you know them Pete

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
There will be no smoke from the fire, I have a supply of smokeless fuel.
Do I have to sit at the back again, and who is going to help with the BBQ, Si I hope.

stillp

SMF Supporter
First Name
Pete
Now Clarkes pies, yummmy a Cardiff fans posh meal lol. But off the menu for now. Never liked the dark but SA (in small doses) and bitter, how do you know them Pete
Born in Cardiff Bob. Went away for a few years then moved back. Bought a house in Llanbradach when I first married, moved back to Cardiff a few years later. Relocated to Swindon in 1989 when the Cardiff firm I worked for was bought out, then the Swindon firm was bought out and my part of it relocated to Coventry!
Pete

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
:thumb2: Ah kardiff born and bred and when i die i will be Kardiff dead lol, you travelled a bit Pete. Good to know there are two of us

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
I'm bringing the fire extinguisher and sitting next to John...I'd like some sausages cooked not burnt. :tears-of-joy: My favorite are the Breakfasts...no frills.

Cheers,
Richard