Street Battle

First Name
Charles
This diorama came about of necessity. A diorama had been destroyed by child sometime ago. I decided to reuse items from that diorama together with another diorama to to make up for the destroyed one. Most of the figures have been taken from other smaller dioramas together with newer ones to form this recent version. I have been contemplating a vehicle, such as a pickup, but not too sure. I think the diorama looks good a nd makes a statement as is. We shall see late on down the line if I change my mind.

street_battle-vi.jpg
street_battle8-vi.jpg

street_battle_details-vi.jpg
street_battle_details2-vi.jpg
street_battle2-vi.jpg
street_battle3-vi.jpg
street_battle1-vi.jpg
street_battle_details3-vi.jpg
street_battle_details4-vi.jpg
street_battle_details5-vi.jpg
street_battle4-vi.jpg
street_battle_details6-vi.jpg
street_battle5-vi.jpg
street_battle6-vi.jpg
street_battle7-vi.jpg
street_battle1a-vi.jpg
street_battle_details3a-vi.jpg

langy71

SMF Supporter
First Name
Chris
I love this,
the combination of the various pieces work beautifully, the sense of urgency is all too apparent with the whole way its been laid out.. well done indeed.

First Name
Charles
I love this,
the combination of the various pieces work beautifully, the sense of urgency is all too apparent with the whole way its been laid out.. well done indeed.

Thank you. Appreciate your accessment.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Excellent work, plenty of detail with the debris .Agree with Chris about the movement. Well done Charles.
Thinking about the pick up, yes and no, there's so much movement, would the pick up detract. ?

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Lovely dio Charles with lots of action. The composition is great and might not even need the pickup truck. Well spaced figures and the latest MiniArt accessories complete the time and situation. The detail painting and little touches of litter...very nice.

Cheers,
Richard

First Name
Charles
Excellent work, plenty of detail with the debris .Agree with Chris about the movement. Well done Charles.
Thinking about the pick up, yes and no, there's so much movement, would the pick up detract. ?

I think it looks better without the pickup.

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Nice work Charles. The elements interact well with each other, and the linear composition adds another dimension to the story. Agree with the others about the pickup. It would detract from the flow of the scene and tend to dominate proceedings rather too much.

First Name
Charles
Nice work Charles. The elements interact well with each other, and the linear composition adds another dimension to the story. Agree with the others about the pickup. It would detract from the flow of the scene and tend to dominate proceedings rather too much.

I totally agree. Thanks everyone.

Airborne01

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
That really is stand-alone excellence Charles! I think a vehicle may just clutter the scene unnecessarily - the composition is superb as it stands! Just excellent!
Steve

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Impressive piece Charles. I think it a rare thing to have so much open space in a diorama but it just works so well with this one.

First Name
Charles
That really is stand-alone excellence Charles! I think a vehicle may just clutter the scene unnecessarily - the composition is superb as it stands! Just excellent!
Steve

Thank you very much. I ended up not adding one because the focus were on the figures.