Stuka seat belts

First Name
Dave
Can anyone help please?.Im building the Airfix 1/48 JU87b As a Battle of Britain era machine.Im in need of a photo of the pilots and rear occupants seat belt arrangement.Ive got some Eduard Luftwaffe bomber seat belts but a picture of them fitted would be a great help.

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
Hey Dave.

I did a 1:72 Stuka a while ago. I posted some pictures of the cockpit, they're fuzzy, but if you screw your eyes up abit you can make out my go at seatbealts.

I had a look round but can't find any pictures of a Stuka cockpit which includes the seat and the belts.

Hope this helps.

Tony

First Name
Dave
Thanks Allyne.Some useful extra details there as well.The Airfix kit is lacking in detail compared to yours.

First Name
Dave
Sorry Tony,i forgot to thank you for replying to my post.i will have a look for your build.

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
Makes mine look kinda sad after seeing that kind of detail.

The work of Allyne is superb.

Tony.

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
I'd go for the light coloured belts in a BoB era Stuka. In scale a sort of dirty,creamy,white.

Cheers

Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
First Name
Dave
Thanks Steve.The Eduard pre-painted seat belts are luckily the same colours as those in your photo's.

AlanG

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Alan
\ said:
Makes mine look kinda sad after seeing that kind of detail.The work of Allyne is superb.

Tony.
As much as i'd love to take credit for that work i can't. It's a pic i pulled off google. Still excellent work though