Su-27UBM2 'Flanker'

First Name
Sebastijan aka Seb
Trumpeter Su-27UB 1:72, conversion to UBM2 + Linden Hill decals for Kazahstan bird

First Name
Michael
Seb that's amazing!! I have been watching you put this together on your blog site, the final result is spectacular. Love the colours and the engines are the best I've seen. Inspiring. *****

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Awesome work Seb, that camouflage is very well done indeed. I too saw this build on your blog, and I see from your last post it is to be published in Scale Aircraft Modelling magazine too! Congratulations, you should be very happy!

C

CDW

superb stuff Sebastijan, the colours are really vivid and complimentary .... i'd love to be able to create aircraft like this but dont seem to have the knack for it.

T

treyzx10r

Wow Seb thats totally amazing looking! Certainly looks bigger than 1/72,congrats on getting it published! Very nicely done Sir!!!

C

Caledonia

Ooo dear Seb, I have been convincing myself that I don't need this kit, and you have just put me back to square one - my favourite aircraft of all time. You've done a superb job, love the colours. Add my 5 Stars to your collection. Cheers Derek

AlanG

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Alan
Love it. What paints did you use for the cockpit and gear bays?

First Name
Sebastijan aka Seb
Thanks guys!

\ said:
Ooo dear Seb, I have been convincing myself that I don't need this kit, and you have just put me back to square one - my favourite aircraft of all time. You've done a superb job, love the colours. Add my 5 Stars to your collection. Cheers Derek
Derek, I don't know what you're waiting for :D

cockpit paint: RLM76, wheelbays RLM02

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Hi seb , apologies mate ,ive only just seen this one. What a simply beautiful build! One of my fave aircraft too and a fantastic scheme as well , 5 big red stars from me! . cheers tony