SU 76 SOMEWHERE ON THE EASTERN FRONT, THE SNOW COMETH.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Thanks guys, glad you enjoyed it.
John .

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi John
That is exceptional. Very realistic. You best work for sure - a real winner. Really enjoyed the build.
Jim

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Hi John
That is exceptional. Very realistic. You best work for sure - a real winner. Really enjoyed the build.
Jim
Thanks Jim, yes indeed, need to practice with that snow in getting the amount of powder down on the hair spray. Is that the method you used ?
John .

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
I didnt realise there were close ups!! Awesome! You must be really pleased. Well done mate
Nice work JR I feel cold just looking at the pics
Thank you Steve and Mick, used the phone for the Steve, only problem it doesn't want to connect to the pc so I can add them to my folders. Mick :smiling2: I should get your coat on ready for the snow and ice on the next one !

John.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
HI John that is one of the most realistic war scenes ive ever seen v-well done an as the guys say the house is a brilliant bit of art work
chris

Reactions: JR

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Chris, thanks very kind of you to say,:surprised: I love doing buildings and damage.
Glad you enjoyed looking.
John.

HI John that is one of the most realistic war scenes ive ever seen v-well done an as the guys say the house is a brilliant bit of art work
chris

Strenko J

Faithful rabble apprentice
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Whenever you are ready to bring those snow building talents across the pond to assist me in finishing my dio the proper arrangements will be made. I thoroughly enjoy watching all of your dios and builds come to life..and wether it’s a building,,,,or some of the elements like snow ❄️, or fire or battle damage...the thought process that you put into the making is Mind boggling..every little detail just pops up to life and adds the realism of the scene. Top shelf work...this one is book marked on my lap top. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

MikeC

SMF Supporter
Has left the Building
First Name
Michael
Hello John,
Well, I nearly missed it, so have caught up and John I must say that I am in awe of your skills, all the plaudits are there, so all I can say is ditto to all of them. Well done.
Cheers, Mike.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
HI again John ive been looking through your dio pics again an im fasinaited with the dio but on one pic it shows a sign what does it say ? I presume its in german ?
chris

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi John
The thing I find about being with a group of like-minded people is it pushes you on, to try things that maybe you wouldn't do
When other people see your work at home they might say that's nice etc , but they don't know the effort or skill that only a fellow modeller can reconise and see .

I've made some real friends on this and the old forum and would just like to say a big thank you

That is just how I feel about being part of the forum.

Jim

D

Durk

Hi John, only saw the finished work just now. Superb work, love the snow effects:thumb2::thumb2:! Loking forward to your next, another Eastern Front classic?

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Whenever you are ready to bring those snow building talents across the pond to assist me in finishing my dio the proper arrangements will be made. I thoroughly enjoy watching all of your dios and builds come to life..and wether it’s a building,,,,or some of the elements like snow ❄, or fire or battle damage...the thought process that you put into the making is Mind boggling..every little detail just pops up to life and adds the realism of the scene. Top shelf work...this one is book marked on my lap top. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Thank you Joe for the very kind comments . I'm quite sure you will be able to finish your build with out any help from me, but kind of you to say. As for coming over I think you have some real snow, which I do not want to meet up with , thank you .:smiling2:.
Hello John,
Well, I nearly missed it, so have caught up and John I must say that I am in awe of your skills, all the plaudits are there, so all I can say is ditto to all of them. Well done.
Cheers, Mike.
Cheers Mike, thank you , give me a building ,some matches and I'll play for hrs .:tongue-out3:
John,
I must heartily agree with all the fine comments that is a great build and a pleasure to follow.
Thanks Paul :thumb2:
Hi John, only saw the finished work just now. Superb work, love the snow effects:thumb2::thumb2:! Loking forward to your next, another Eastern Front classic?
Durk, yes hopefully , and with more snow and ice. :thumb2:ww
Beautiful diorama so far John, great eye for details l
Thank you Guy. Appreciate the comment .

Nice to have so many favorably comments , thanks .
John .

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Really terrific snow John! Makes me feel like I'm out in it. By the way, if you used your new phone for the photos, how come they aren't upside down?:tongue-out2:
Cheers, Rick H.

• Wow

Si Benson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Si
Morning John,
You managed to slip the latest instalment past me! That snow does look very authentic:thumb2:

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Really terrific snow John! Makes me feel like I'm out in it. By the way, if you used your new phone for the photos, how come they aren't upside down?:tongue-out2:
Cheers, Rick H.
I found the top Rick :smiling3::smiling3: Glad you liked it cheers.
Morning John,
You managed to slip the latest instalment past me! That snow does look very authentic:thumb2:
Thanks Si. ...... it just seems to keep going as I'm well into the next diorama:smiling3:.

John.