Submarines

A

ajg141

Hi jagdpanther

As Adzam says, Sheerline make great models - and they're very reliable and robust in my experience. Maybe they're not as sophisticated as the Engel models but they work very well and they are tried and tested. They don't have a website but do have a catalogue available if you phone them. I have a Sheerline Trafalgar that I sail regularly (when there's enough water in the pond) and an almost completed Engel Typhoon. I am more than happy with both!

Andrew

P

Paul_H

I've had 2 Sheerline subs, the Ohio & now Trafalagar, my dad has an Akula & I'm fitting a Sheerline system into an OTW Type VII.

I also have a compressor fitted Darnell T class, & have also had a Piston Engel/Ron Perrot design, but for reliability & simplicity it has to be Sheerline.

Oh, & Chris (Mr sheerline) is a top bloke, & very helpful.

D

Dean

...I used to post a lot on the now defunct MarineRc forum. There were loads of pictures and valuable information on Engel subs which I was hoping to refer to but are now lost :bash: .
Hi, MarineRC is now up with all of the old forum contents. It is now at www.marinerc.net instead of .com.

Dean