suffolk newbie

W

windymiller

jez you have been busy lol my first memories of shooting were with a webley mk2 .22, at the mo i just have a hw100 in.177, if you did want to sell any i can heartily recomend the airgun forum dot co dot uk some fabulous lads on there and they have a for sale section

stillp

SMF Supporter
First Name
Pete
Thanks Alan, I'll have a look at that when I've sorted them out. The Webley Mk 3 needs a new rear block fitted (damaged by the previous owner) and the Weirauch has a tuning kit fitted so needs the power checked and probably reduced. Most of the rest came from a trader who was moving and needed to reduce his stash of part-exchanges, so they don't owe me very much.

Pete

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
You know that telescopic sights were developed for us old guys that can't find the front sight anymore. I sort of swerved into this after age 40. would that be an option for you Pete if you wanted to continue shooting? Just a thought. Alan, sorry to hear about your Mum, shall keep you both in our thoughts and prayers. Cheers, Rick H.

stillp

SMF Supporter
First Name
Pete
Most of mine have 'scopes Rick, thanks. The other problem is finding somewhere to shoot legally in our over-regulated country.

Pete

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
a complete standstill in production...and some 'taking of stock' as to whether I could in fact be bothered with this any more.
So build something else … like the rest of us do when we lose interest in whatever we were building before the current unfinished model :smiling3:

The figures I'd got lined up for a 'scene' proved just too difficult to paint to any half-decent standard (of mine). Shaky hands & crap vision have put paid to this.
I'm going to finish this thing...but the only way is without any figures at all :tears-of-joy::tears-of-joy:
I think I’ll have to write up my quick figure-painting article in English one of these days, and expand it slightly to cover 1/35 scale as well, because it turns out to work for that too.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Welcome from me too Alan.
Muck in and have fun.

Jeez Tim, please don't mention John's parrot again. I'm still having nightmares that it's still lurking in my U.Boat bunk!
570, please be aware that your if ship that is going to be a ground it could well be in a parrot infested area! Be afaid , very afraid . Polly will be watching .
Lots of love 453. :tongue-out3:

W

windymiller

they had parrot's on u boat's ?? lol do luv u boats ive looked at the fully working kits but bit beyond me at mo !!!

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
they had parrot's on u boat's ?? lol do luv u boats ive looked at the fully working kits but bit beyond me at mo !!!
Morning Alan, it's a long story, to get to the point 570 has developed an aversion to my friend Polly. We were crew members on 570' s Sub and we're thrown off because Polly kept him awake . He has been most unkind about Polly, who was so distressed he returned to his homeland . Now 570 has beached this rusy heap of scrap on this door step , so you can imagine the repercussions that might occur !
John aka 453

prichrd1

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Alan,

The story unfolds here, if you have time to read it!!

U-boat

Just don't leave 453 alone - even with an empty box of matches!! :smiling::smiling::smiling::smiling:

Paul.
:smiling2:

• Haha
Reactions: JR

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Alan,

The story unfolds here, if you have time to read it!!

U-boat

Just don't leave 453 alone - even with an empty box of matches!! :smiling::smiling::smiling::smiling:

Paul.
:smiling2:
Paul your not showing me in good light ! :smiling3::smiling3:
John .