Super SIG takers

P

Polux

Hi friends.

Just wondering my self if there are any takers for this "big" build.

One month and we can start it ;)

I suppose will go with it, but I haven't 'clear' yet!

What about all you?

You will take part on this new and interesting option, that Ian bring to us?

Cheers

Polux

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
The Super SIGS Dave.

http://www.scale-models.co.uk/#super-sigs.226

Ian M

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Not me sorry Polux, too much on my plate at the moment with the house, haven't touched a model since August. :sad:

C

CDW

Going to have a go at a tuna boat, it'll be about 2.5 feet long, 1/35 scale again.

The world war one build is one I'm still thinking about

D day... I'd like to do something a little different, maybe a diorama of the preparations inland in Europe

peterairfix

SMF Supporter
First Name
peter
I shall be doing a full scratch built 1/250 titanic ive got most of the bits i need i cant wait to start.

Peter t

P

Polux

\ said:
Not me sorry Polux, too much on my plate at the moment with the house, haven't touched a model since August. :sad:
I wish to see you back on the modelling soon Joe!!

Maybe not this one, but there are very interesting "little" GBs all the longer next year! ;)

First Name
Richard
Well I am in; it’s the first time I am doing something like this, sounds like fun. So it's not a big build, but I got a whole year to finish it right? Still haven't figured out what to build, started to look at some documentary's like WWII in color, movies like a Bridge to far and some books I got, but it’s not easy to find the most appealing picture or movie sequence to reproduce.

Things I know are Scale 1/35 Market Garden Diorama setup, lots of scratch building, British airborne figurines and some Germans, maybe a tank or halftrack.

So see you all next Year on the S-SIG

Cheers Richi

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Don't think so.....I'll see how things pan out with all the other G.B's and SIGs......

Last edited by a moderator: