T-26 SOVIET TANK 1/35 ZVEZDA

First Name
Michaël
Hi,did the kit fit well?

No open gaps?Or was it a stressfull building?

Nice progress so far....im in

P

Piakio

Thanks or reply Razzie43, the most difficult was the undercarriage, It is so small and the plastic is not too good, cheers

J

John Rixon

This is looking really promising, great colour and finish, looking forward to seeing it finished!

First Name
Robert
Love the streaking ( looking very realistic ) love the washes look too ( notive nice bit of chipping too

Looks really good

Robert

P

Piakio

\ said:
Love the streaking ( looking very realistic ) love the washes look too ( notive nice bit of chipping too
Looks really good

Robert
Thanks for comment and reply Robert, cheers

P

Piakio

A few more photos with the last effects, thanks for viewing and comment , Greetings :smiling3: T-26 process 012.jpg

T-26 process 013.jpg

T-26 process 014.jpg

T-26 process 015.jpg

T-26 process 016.jpg

T-26 process 017.jpg

T-26 process 018.jpg

J

John Rixon

Class job, as everyone else has already said, streaking looks top notch. On that subject, I travelled to London the other day, and found myself looking at loads of outdoor vehicles with a newly trained eye. Streaks are everywhere and lots of them, trains, cars, trucks etc. clearly natures way of getting me to do more streaks! Your weathering skills are really good, how long have you been at it?

P

Piakio

\ said:
Class job, as everyone else has already said, streaking looks top notch. On that subject, I travelled to London the other day, and found myself looking at loads of outdoor vehicles with a newly trained eye. Streaks are everywhere and lots of them, trains, cars, trucks etc. clearly natures way of getting me to do more streaks! Your weathering skills are really good, how long have you been at it?
Thx for reply and comment John Rixon, if I'm honest I models from the ten years I think (Frog aircraft 1/72, tanks Esci brand and brand Matchbox 1/76 and 1/72) for the years passing aircraft 1/48, and 1/35 tanks finally, let's say up to 30 years, where my technique was all brush, because in those times, an airbrush and a compressor, were almost impossible to get, price and difficulty. As looked so real and perfect models in catalogs, it frustrates me, and I left. After 12 years, I had part of a closet full tank to 1/35, which were giving me a collection of books Osprey tanks and decided to try again. Internet I have seen how it has changed the world of modeller. Now airbrushes and compressors are available to "all", and there are techniques, products and brands that simply did not exist when I reached my limit ability (top notch was the dry brush / Francois Verlinden). In short, the three models I've posted so far are 5 months, and keep trying to get better and better.Cheers :smiling3:

J

John Rixon

I have a theory that a background of brush painting offers an extra insight into how paint actually works, the layering and highlighting. This is borne out in your work for sure! Seriously good:smiling3:.