T-34/85 mod,Soviet,1.35,

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
\ said:
This is coming along fantastically.
You may not think the figure's are your best work,but I think they are great. :smiling3:

And they do look well in place on and around the t34. :smiling3:
ta Ralph,some times we need to hear that,we are doing ok on something sometime,

so glad your liking it, ;)

\ said:
I agree with Ralph, these look great and are telling a story too. That front view of the tank with the troops advancing would be a scary as hell to see in real life! There appears to be variation going on and the faces look good from the pictures. I think this is a superb scene Monica, some rubble etc will finish off nicely.
How come that guy on the back has time to play with the kitty:D
much appreciated,Graham so glad that your liking it so far,I do always try to tell a little story as well,

did try and get a cold harsh look about them,and a harsh look to the commander yell forward or you will be shot, :D

as for the chap with the moggy,well he is just sitting patting his cat in no rush to run off,:rolleyes: ;)

next is to start the detailing of the base,street light,rubble,and so on,:confused: ;)

ta Phil,glad your liking this so far,little time and so much to get done in that time,I just seam,

to get what I set down as a plan to get done that day,in what time I have,:rolleyes:

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
Looking superb great figure work and really like your weathered T34

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
much appreciated,comments John,so glad you are liking it , ;)