T 38 Amphibious Tank 1/35 scale by PARC models.

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
John,

That's a cracking job. A big well done for sticking with it and making the changes it has been well worth it.

stillp

SMF Supporter
First Name
Pete
Looks fine, as if it's churned up the mud in the ditch.
Pete

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Just scanned entire project, very ambitious, never did the water thing myself.
looking great so far, am always watching as you know, I'm just not a gabby guts.

Cheers, Jim.

• Haha
Reactions: JR

Si Benson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Si
Hiya John,
I’m glad the water has turned out well, think I’d of been more upset than you if it went t@#s up!
I think Peters observations about the churned up yucky water is right....Looks a bit like my bath water :smiling5:

Neil Merryweather

SMF Supporter
First Name
Neil
Keep going, oh Master of the Elements, Sir! I'm really looking forward to seeing how this turns out
Neil

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Hiya John,
I’m glad the water has turned out well, think I’d of been more upset than you if it went t@#s up!
I think Peters observations about the churned up yucky water is right....Looks a bit like my bath water :smiling5:

Mr. Benson,

I think that your bath water is maybe a tad to much personal info here buddy. Most people do take showers…….

Drive on Dude 2. You are doing a hell of a job like you always do on these things!!! I love it...…...

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
John,

That's a cracking job. A big well done for sticking with it and making the changes it has been well worth it.
Cheers Paul. at least it didn't leak over the kitchen work tops !

Looks fine, as if it's churned up the mud in the ditch.
Pete
Thanks Pete, still going to do another pour.

Just scanned entire project, very ambitious, never did the water thing myself.
looking great so far, am always watching as you know, I'm just not a gabby guts.

Cheers, Jim.
Kind of your to comment Jim. :thumb2:

Hiya John,

Heavens forbid Si, what have you been up to ? :surprised::smiling3:

Keep going, oh Master of the Elements, Sir! I'm really looking forward to seeing how this turns out
Neil

Thanks Neil, so am I :smiling:
Mr. Benson,

I think that your bath water is maybe a tad to much personal info here buddy. Most people do take showers…….

Drive on Dude 2. You are doing a hell of a job like you always do on these things!!! I love it...…...
Hi Dude 1, thanks buddy.

John aka Dude 2

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I 've had an email back very quickly from PI & S saying that another pour will be ok , and many people have that problem, surprisingly they have offered to send me two more bottles !! I assume foc.

I enclosed a couple of photos of the Panzer in the ice and they have asked could they have some more.
Going to leave it as I said earlier until the end of the week, as the part under the tank is quite deep, at least 15mm .

Thanks for the support.
John.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Having received the bottles from PS& I a new batch was mixed. I'd previously resealed the base against any more loss of the water.

IMG_20190527_185656369.jpgIMG_20190527_185701126.jpgIMG_20190527_185710003.jpg
Going to leave it for a week, it was done 3 days ago, then I'm going to apply some gesso and attempt some movement.
John .

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Steady work my friend. It will be worth all the effort in the end

Reactions: JR