T34/85 Tank in a village 1/35 Scale

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Naw, I didn't forget either one............besides, politicians are nothing but out of work 'Liars"......oops, lawyers..... and both fall under the heading of Vermin......which is on my list! :tongue-out3: ......I rest my case.......;)

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
I want to say he seen your coat in the corner moving by itself across the floor but I was trying to be nice and not say anything but since you brought it up about his frightening look I had too.

:smiling3::smiling3:Just shoot it Lee,I've bought another :smiling2:

Happy New year JR! A great way to end the year. Lovely figure work my friend
Thank you Steve, just hope they will be good enough to go with your T34.

Very nicely done indeed John.

ATB.

Andrew
Cheers Andrew.

Don't stop now JR.........You are just getting them whipped into shape. Happy New Year Buddy!! ;)
I think I would even rather do tracks ! A Happy New Year to you as well Rick.

I told you that you would sort the figures, they are coming along nicely. Given the outbreak of kooties on this thread, can I suggest the offending article of clothing be set fire to...........:thinking::surprised:
Graeme , now that's even better than shooting it :thumb2:

Don't encourage him Graeme!
Pete
Pete, I don't need any !;)

You forgot to add politicians to the list:smiling5:
I'am afraid the list would soon turn into a complete set of books Jim.

And lawyers ;) :smiling5:
Added Gerry.

Naw, I didn't forget either one............besides, politicians are nothing but out of work 'Liars"......oops, lawyers..... and both fall under the heading of Vermin......which is on my list! :tongue-out3: ......I rest my case.......;)
Case Closed ;)

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Done a little more, this time to speed things up between coats I've use a small hair dryer. Fat better than have to keep stopping for an hr.
Things are moving on, some I feel I can't do any better, these I have shown. The other, mainly the troops need their eye doing, still finding that hard which ever way up as mt depth of field is nil. So yousing my smallest brush I attempt a dip in the paint, a quick drag on some paper then try to do the pupil. Sometimes I'm lucky with the first one, then mess up the second.Still I thing these are much better, a wash maybe with some Vallejo games that Tim recommended some years ago might just make these ok. So please comment

2021_2TURN.jpg
I can see the beard needs some definition, but pleased with the overall face.

I can see the beard need some definition, but please with the head and the face in general.2021_4TURN.jpg

Well this is unfortunate, no matter what Id do including turning the picture in my programme it comes out on it side

2021_7 TURN.jpg

If I post the photos the way they are on my programme then it turns then when I post.Turn the photo before I post and it still does it ? 2021_8TURN.jpg

Oh well something to thing about.

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Hi John
The figures are coming on really nicely. They will certainly enhance the dio.
Jim
Thank you Jim, sorry if you have a stiff neck .

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Those are nice JR, Be careful to get "granny right side up soon, before she empties that jar she's holding all over the place! ;)

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Evening on from what has been a wet day, all the better for staying in the cave.
I've managed in-between the green house build to do some more on the faces. Think I have reached my limit as you will on these photos below. Still have the other two to rework so they will be soon. Next will to done is tidying up the actual body parts clothing and weapons.
2022_4.jpg

2022_5.jpg
Tried to portray the troops as battle weary and dirty, also the people fro the house, no shoes on the children so dirty feet and legs. Remember these people didn't have the luxury of baths or showers .

Dzhon.

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
They look great John.
Thanks Lee , there taken so long but for the first time I've managed to do eyes !

Coming on nicely John!!

ATB

Andrew
Thanks Andrew for the support.
Lovely work John

Is the one Lenin preaching!!
Funny Bob that so many figures we see actually do look like someone . Could well be him, will be bette when I fing his missing arm. Left it off to paint for some reason and now can't see it anywhere. Mind the bench does look like one of Jim's nightmares !

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Hell JR............I thought he was a wounded Vet from the Revolution what lost his arm in the scrape! If you can't find it you are welcome to use my back story, if you wish :tongue-out3: ;) Rick H.