Faithful rabble apprentice
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe

langy71

SMF Supporter
First Name
Chris
And this my friends is why I don't do much Russian armour, how can somebody even compete with this gorgeousness ?...

Totally brilliant outcome John, another inspiring build..

I'm thinking you should now be sitting, waiting for 'The Committee' to award you a rightly deserved 'dogs' ..... (Looks toward the committee, expectantly)

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Yeah JR........just think how nice all them folks standing around make Mr. Jones' T-34 look! Takes some real nice scenery to set it off........I think you did pretty good there Pard! :thumb2: Rick H.
Thank you Rick.

Lovely job done John, I like the position of the boy standing alone in the corner with the ax.

The accidental standing in the glue poop made me laugh.

Cheers,
Richard
Thanks Richard. Decided to put a figure up with the ax, as if he was using it when they turned up.Yes remember to wait until all glue has dried before photoing :smiling3:

Looking FANTASTIC Mr Race
Thanks Joe.

And this my friends is why I don't do much Russian armour, how can somebody even compete with this gorgeousness ?...

Totally brilliant outcome John, another inspiring build..

I'm thinking you should now be sitting, waiting for 'The Committee' to award you a rightly deserved 'dogs' ..... (Looks toward the committee, expectantly)
Very nice of you to say that Chris , all I have done is the diorama and the figures.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Top work yet again 453.
Really nice model.

570 thank you, I tried to add you to the previous thank yous, but the page kept deleting you post, so had to do it separately. Perhaps saying you needed a page of your own.:smiling3::nerd::thumb2:

Graeme C.

SMF Supporter
First Name
Graeme
Coming along nicely John, you may have to alter the thread title, as the tank appears to be a T-34/76 model 1943!

Si Benson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Si
Excellent work, John and certainly up there with some of your best work :smiling4:

And great to see your figure modelling skills just keep on improving and improving…..very impressed mate :cool::thumb2: