taking the plunge

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
hi lads after nearly throwing my airbrush and compressor outside i have decided to take the plunge an get myself something decent to give me half a chance of getting better results. i fancy iwata brush and compressor could you please give me some feedback as which model and how much i would be paying. i don"t mind paying that little bit extra as long as i can get the results i know i should be getting.thanks lads for any feedback as this will be of great help cause at the moment i feel like spitting my dummy out

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
Revolution CR and the Ninja compressor should be fine for you, but if your budget will stretch a little further go for the Sprint Jet it has higher PSI and it's quieter

First Name
Aaron
Its called a NINJA, How could you NOT get that.

Way Cool.

D

dubster72

It seems to be overpriced for what it is, even if it has a cool name! It's 10dB louder & doesn't have a pressure gauge or moisture trap.

The other one looks exactly the same as the AS 18 clones but at triple the price! Sorry but I wouldn't pay that for a 'brand' name & it's most likely made in the same factory!

Caveat emptor!

Patrick

First Name
Aaron
:talk2hand:lol. But its called NINJA.

O

Obant

I bought an Neo for Iwata with a Silver Jet Iwata compressor (quiet and has an air pressure gauge etc) from airbrushes.com (I have no affiliation with them by the way) and couldn't fault it at all. Less than £180 in total and included lot's of extra goodies - cleaners and a set of Lifecolour acrylics of my choice. Great service too.

Grant

M

mobear

DOGMATIXXXXXXX ive been looking for him hahahahahahaha

mobear

O

Obant

\ said:
DOGMATIXXXXXXX ive been looking for him hahahahahahahamobear
Oh yeah ... my absolute first choice of Avatars from the list being offered on this forum .. Is there anything funnier than Asterix et al ????

Grant