Tamiya 1/12 GSX1300R, Hayabusa.

therapy

SMF Supporter
First Name
Nick
That's turned out nicely Ralph. Been lucky enough to ride a few of these. What a beast!

Nick

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Great job on that Ralph. Lovely work on the two tone scheme.

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Outstanding finishes. Crazy fast bike. PaulE

Peej

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Nice bike Ralph. Reminds me of when I was an undertaker a few years ago. We occasionally had a request for a motorcycle hearse. The company we used was run by a pastor who was nicknamed " the faster pastor". He had several different motorcycle hearses, one being a hyabusa. He was entered into the Guinness book of records with it as the world's fastest accelerating hearse. ( It's on YouTube). I rode pillion on one particular funeral, reaching the breathtaking speed of.........30mph.

First Name
Ralph
Nice bike Ralph. Reminds me of when I was an undertaker a few years ago. We occasionally had a request for a motorcycle hearse. The company we used was run by a pastor who was nicknamed " the faster pastor". He had several different motorcycle hearses, one being a hyabusa. He was entered into the Guinness book of records with it as the world's fastest accelerating hearse. ( It's on YouTube). I rode pillion on one particular funeral, reaching the breathtaking speed of.........30mph.
Cheers Paul :smiling3:.
That's a great story.I will check it out later.