Tamiya 1/12 Lotus 78 JPS MkIII ya de da

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Looking great Bobby. Must be hard not to make brmmmm brmmmm noises when you build one of these ;)

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Great work Bobby. I struggle with great big lumps of metal called tanks that have no innards, so can't imagine taking on anything as streamlined and good looking as this. Keep up the good work.

ATB.

Andrew

Bobby Conkers

Sausage Fingers
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
I'll get my proper camera on this tomorrow, there's too much bokeh and grain on my phone. There is some lovely detail in this.

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Andrew
I'm not really into race cars but I can certainly appreciate the patience and skill which you're putting into this build. Looking very good although very fragile. Shame about the seat. Some of the kit makers really do need to get their customer service sorted out.
Jim

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Hi Andrew
I'm not really into race cars but I can certainly appreciate the patience and skill which you're putting into this build. Looking very good although very fragile. Shame about the seat. Some of the kit makers really do need to get their customer service sorted out.
Jim
HI MR Conkers i think just what jim said above fantastic build this but exscuse me by asking i thought you was building the big lovely cutty sark are you not goint finish it ?
chris

Bobby Conkers

Sausage Fingers
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
HI MR Conkers i think just what jim said above fantastic build this but exscuse me by asking i thought you was building the big lovely cutty sark are you not goint finish it ?
chris

I will indeed. I just have rigging to go but I need more space than currently available to do it. Once the small person has moved out, I'll have my desk back and will take on the challenge.

Bobby Conkers

Sausage Fingers
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Hi Andrew
Jim

It's actually a lot sturdier than it looks. All those little spindly bits won't take any load - I think... This is one reason I avoid 1/20 cars, there's always something too weak to do the job.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
I will indeed. I just have rigging to go but I need more space than currently available to do it. Once the small person has moved out, I'll have my desk back and will take on the challenge.
OH im glad to hear that MR CONKERS as that ship was a work of art in my opinion
chris