Tamiya 1/12 Virago

• Thread starter Deleted member 3568
  • Start date

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Nice one, I was in two minds to get this model, will see how you botch...er...transform this beauty Ken.

Si:smiling3:

B

Bunkerbarge

I remember this coming with a rider, who looked something like a sixties hippie throwback! Obviously Tamiyas idea of the type of guy who would ride such a bike.

Should make an attractive model though, have fun. You can use doll's house 1/12 scal resin figures to make a little diorama with it.

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
nice start,Ken,do like the look of that golden color, ;)

I built it before. Nice and pleasant kit. The only downside is that the muffler is chromed, but needs to be assembled with two parts and it's impossible to make it without visible joint, unless you chrome it again after sanding joint.

Are you going to paint it maroon or other colour?

EDIT:

I'd recommend to delete the picture with your address on it as there might be some visitors that will use it in somehow dodgy way..

D

Deleted member 3568

Thanks for the advice Bart will delete it. I think it is going to be dk metallic blue. With gold frame.

D

Deleted member 3568

Thanks Greg, I think it is the most beautiful bike ever built my mate had a 1100 midnight special import god I was jealous, I just had my 750 K4 he let me have a go and I have to say it handled like a pig but I would gladly cut off my right arm and given him my k4 and it for the bike the most beautiful thing I ever saw, I still remember riding it I felt like a king, I remember I nearly wet myself with excitement when he said I could ride it, oh man what a bike, it was long as well I mean really, don't know if the 535 had the same dimensions.

Nice and shiny! Reminds me of a wish by some random sheikh. Gold coated, chromed and a tank covered in diamonds;)

Well, thats an idea for You Ken!

First Name
Gregg
Great paintwork, love it, just up my street!

Gregg

D

Deleted member 3568

Hi all here is tonight's offering. Got some cleaning to do on the front wheel I've noticed from pic but recon it will be finished soon, just a base then, was thinking of having it sliding down the road, lots of sparks flying out from under it, with the help of an led and some fiber optics. what do you all think

View attachment 94798

View attachment 94799

View attachment 94800

View attachment 94801

View attachment 94802

View attachment 94803

View attachment 94804

View attachment 94805

View attachment 94806

CRW_3055.JPG

CRW_3056.JPG

CRW_3057.JPG