Tamiya 1/16 Luftwaffe Ace

• Thread starter Deleted member 6559
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6559

Scotttie - Thanks. The effort to get better is such a slog.

Neil - I just looked again at the article. Why did they have to reproduce the original so large?!!!

Too true Andy - I was referring to my own challenged looks. Eugenics is despicable and wasn't confined to Germany and Sweden - it was popular in the USA for a while and many of the now revered politicians, activists, writers and artists in this country supported it as well. I personally feel hopeful that that particular lesson from history was learned and that generally the less perfect amongst us are accepted as part of society.

(Please let's not get into a discussion on this topic people - let's just stick to the modelling).

Reactions: JR

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
One of the great mysteries to me, that one Andy. How did a short dark bloke with a Charlie Chaplin moustache con a whole country into thinking that tall blonde haired blue eyed aryans were the so called master race? Apart from the Emperor ‘s new clothes aspect, did nobody actually look at who was spouting this nonsense?

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Peter, thats looking good.

As for Ms Kirkwood, a fine figure of a woman, I can remember Bill Turnbull's remark regarding her tightly packed front :smiling::smiling::smiling::blow-kiss:.

I did behave myself at the show. nothing caught fire, though I did see a mdf laser cut damaged building, which was indeed of being finished properly, but the owner looked slightly confused as Mike and I discussed the model house. At that point we left the room .

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Stunning work Peter. Great to see you are happy with the final look. Bring on the Hoplite

SteveH

SMF Supporter
First Name
Stephen
Great work Peter

More rain should help dampen the pollen count down?

Off to find your new victim

Have a good day

Regards

Steve H

D

Deleted member 6559

Morning chaps.

Glad this meets with your approval.