Tamiya 1/35 Nashorn

MikeC

SMF Supporter
Has left the Building
First Name
Michael
Hello Jack,
This is coming along nicely. For the figures i would say have a look in our figure section or on YT loads of tips about.
Cheers,
Mike.

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Figure painting is a difficult skill to master and at 1 35 scale its even harder. From what I can see you are certainly heading in the right direction. Keep at it Jack!

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Jack .
Agree with both Mike and Steve.
I think figures are by far the hardest thing in a build to get right. As for yours I'd be over the moon producing something as good. Every one will say practice and practice, the no of times I've cleaned up a face because of a brush slip !
Keep going and enjoy it .
John .

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
Well top marks on the figures and I wouldn't worry to much about them they look spot on marr mate

Jack L

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jack
Thanks all...away with work for a couple of weeks, but will keep updating on the build when I get back.

Jack L

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jack
Airbrush sorted so finally been able to progress with this. Base cammo done and whitewash cover. First attempt at chipping...pretty happy with the results. I think the streaking might be little bit too stark for realism, but with license I am pretty happy with the effect. C&C welcome. Need to paint in some detail, weather the tracks and then matt varnish 341238341239341240N

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Left side streaks could be more vertical, unless it's the photo. Otherwise looks darn good IMHO. PaulE

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Great, to see this back Jack, think you should be pleased with the effects you have achieved.