Tamiya 1/48 F16C Fighting Falcon Block32

Mickc1440

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mick
Thanks gents for all your input, very thoughtfully there are two canopies just in case :smiling: I will be going initially with the tinted one.

Mickc1440

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mick
The cockpit is almost complete and the pilot is now in undercoat. The next section of the build involves the landing gear. I promised myself that when I eventually got round to tackling this project I did want to add a little more bling to it. I have an Eduard undercarriage set which includes hydraulics and various other embellishments. As you can see from the pic these are very fine indeed. Only one way to improve the skill set is to tackle things like this head on and magnifier on.
f16.jpg

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
The cockpit is almost complete and the pilot is now in undercoat. The next section of the build involves the landing gear. I promised myself that when I eventually got round to tackling this project I did want to add a little more bling to it. I have an Eduard undercarriage set which includes hydraulics and various other embellishments. As you can see from the pic these are very fine indeed. Only one way to improve the skill set is to tackle things like this head on and magnifier on.
View attachment 442884
Mick, your skills are well up to this mate just take your time.

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
You'll be Ok Mick, just look back at your Corsair. That turned out fantastic!!! This puppy will be a breeze for you and lotsa fun too. On a wing thingy trip I see and can't wait to see some more Sir..

Prost
Allen

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Hi Mick
I’ll be following this. I’m interested to see what you make of the kit as this is yet another I have in the stash.

The cockpit looks excellent and I’m sure the Eduard details to the wheel bays will make all the difference.

Keep up the great work
Paul