Tamiya Brewster B339 Buffalo.

outrunner

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
I thought that enough was enough after many years building/flying/crashing radio controlled model aircraft but no, I went and bought this as a little diversion.
49815030627_ea8fda8b98_b.jpg

It was very cheap and I also bought a PE set for it so that I could try it out but looking at the tiny cockpit on the model I think that hardly any of the PE will be seen apart from belts and instrument panel. Anyway, we shall see how it goes. On tne sprue it is dated 1974.

Andy.

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
I built one last year and installed a resin cockpit. After completing it, I figured I might well not have bothered, as little enough is visible that I could have added some details to the cockpit myself to achieve much the same visible result.

outrunner

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Made a start but did not do very much, did not have the colours called for in the instructions so just made up with what I have.
49842599068_6f04e16fc2_b.jpg

Also decided that the only pe used will probably be seat belts and instrument panel.

Andy.

outrunner

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Well, I knew there was a reason I gave up with the r/c aircraft, simply put, aircraft are not my thing any more. Not that I don't like the look of them, or the dedicated work and detail that modellers put in to them, but I have moved on and it's just not me. So, with that in mind I have put the Brewster back in the box and shoved it under the bench, who knows, I may have a change of heart, now where did I put those boxes with all the wheels in?

Andy.

Steven000

WWII and nuts.
SMF Supporter
First Name
Steven
Well, life is to short to spend your free time on things you don't like, so hope you'll find yourself another new project :thumb2:
Have fun,
Steven

outrunner

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Well, life is to short to spend your free time on things you don't like, so hope you'll find yourself another new project :thumb2:
Have fun,
Steven
Don't worry, I have new projects in the little stash to keep me going for a while, and none of them have wings. :smiling5:

Andy.