Tamiya M20

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Nice choice Scottie patient #309 will be watching
Cheers Lee, Glad to have you along.
Paul , hi mate, most impressed with those cable brkts, pewter ? Look real.
John.
Hi John, Glad you like them. The brackets are from the tin foil from a popular crisp tube the nut is stamped from pewter.
Plenty good work there boss....
Mike.
Mike, Thanks mate glad you like it.
As i Mention before.... MOOORE MOOOORE MOOOORE
Hi Greg, Thanks, thanks, thanks.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Thanks Paul, they were so good I thought at first they were after market purchases !
John .

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Great work Scottie. You have definitely been succumbed by the powers of the dark side. The pewter bolts are a lovely touch. Great stuff mate

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Thanks Paul, they were so good I thought at first they were after market purchases !
John .
John, Thank you mate very kind of you to say.
Great work Scottie. You have definitely been succumbed by the powers of the dark side. The pewter bolts are a lovely touch. Great stuff mate
Steve, thanks fella. As to the dark side it's you lot it's your fault.

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Just a quick update. I have added some interior detail which is a mixture of etch and scratch. There are a few other bits that have been built and painted waiting to be added later. the benches will have a coat of wood and hair spray prior to receiving it's OD coat. The drivers area will receive a coat of white and the fighting compartment will be OD.

As always thanks for looking in.

just noticed a few things to tidy up.

Scottie

Steve Jones

First Name
Steve
WOW! Very nice indeed Paul. Looking forward to seeing the benches painted up. At what stage will you start painting all the interior detailing??

MikeC

SMF Supporter
Has left the Building
First Name
Michael
Yep! I do like those seat hinges. As Steve said am now looking forward to some wet stuff being applied.

D

Deleted member 6559

Nice work Scottie. You are one very clean and careful modeller.

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
WOW! Very nice indeed Paul. Looking forward to seeing the benches painted up. At what stage will you start painting all the interior detailing??
Thanks Steve, hopefully I will make a start on painting the interior tomorrow.
Yep! I do like those seat hinges. As Steve said am now looking forward to some wet stuff being applied.
Mike, Thanks for looking in, the hinges were very fiddly and I nearly didn't bother but glad I stuck with it.
Nice work Scottie. You are one very clean and careful modeller.
Thanks Peter appreciate the comment, sometimes it bites me in the bum as I didn't use enough glue or I ping it off trying to clean it up. I have a few things to tidy up that I have noticed in the pictures.

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Scottie
Love the way the added details raise the interior to the next level. A perfect example are the foot pedals - just wouldn't be the same using styrene bits. I had to smile at your comment about bits pinging off 'cause there wasn't enough glue. I am the same although it is a great advantage when I stick something in the wrong place, upsidedown or when it should have been painted first. I can easily get it off!! :tongue-out3:
Jim

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Hi Scottie
Love the way the added details raise the interior to the next level. A perfect example are the foot pedals - just wouldn't be the same using styrene bits. I had to smile at your comment about bits pinging off 'cause there wasn't enough glue. I am the same although it is a great advantage when I stick something in the wrong place, upsidedown or when it should have been painted first. I can easily get it off!! :tongue-out3:
Jim

Thanks Jim, There are some things that etch are good for.

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
A tad late scottie, cracking build.

Now being a truck tech i find a lot of heat, sledge hammer and swear box will move anything lol

Along for a lesson in modelling !!

Bob

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Bob,
no worries glad your here now, as an engineer I agree totally :tongue-out3:. Not sure about lessons but your welcome along for the ride.

Steve Jones

First Name
Steve
Bloody nora! That's impressive Scottie. You must be very pleased with the look. Well done mate. Cracking stuff

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Good Evening Mr. Scott,

Effective immediately, this type of moggelling must stop!!! I am still looking for words to comment on your rock ledge in the last Masterpiece as well as the vehicles...……..

You're off to a super start Buddy, please keep it going. Me, I think I'll give up moggelling and take up collecting lint balls from under my bed...…………...

Prost
Allen