View attachment 73011

View attachment 73012

View attachment 73013

View attachment 73014

View attachment 73015

View attachment 73016

View attachment 73017

Hi Guys,
This is the first model I have made for many many years, so as I am very very rusty I hope that you will not be too hard on me, but all coments are welcome.

This was very much a practice piece and was done with the aim of getting back into the ways of doing things and by no means comes up to the standards that most of you have when it comes to your builds, but let me know what your thoughts are.

Chris.

DSCF6956.JPG

DSCF6957.JPG

DSCF6958.JPG

DSCF6959.JPG

DSCF6960.JPG

DSCF6961.JPG

DSCF6962.JPG

DSCF6963.JPG

T

tommy1drop

Nice build Chris, not bad at all for a practice piece, I look forward to seeing more of your builds buddy.

Tom

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
I think this is a cracking build and would be chuffed to have made this, skills can be learnt but the basics of model making have to be there. Like this.

Si:smiling3:

C

CDW

Nowt wrong with that for a ''starting up again'' build mate, nice and tidy job indeed.

First Name
Aaron
beautiful kitty mate...maybe a coat of matt to ease the gloss (could just be the light)wonderful paint job.top class.

C

chris

Hi guys, many thanks for your kind words, gives me hope that I can reach for the skies, so to speak and given enough time hope to produce some great models.

Just need to decide what to build next, got a few planes in the loft curtasy of E-Bay and finding time to get the peace and quiet away from the kids to indulge my self.

N

noble

What a beautiful build, i think a coat of matt varnish but apart from that lovely build and nice subtle weathering.

scott

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Great build Chris, it looks very tidy and well finished

J

John Huggins

Nice build Chris, look forward to more from you.

Keep up the good work & above all have fun.

John

W

Wittmann205

Great build man!

I love this kitten :tongue-out:

Gesendet von meinem GT-I8190 mit Tapatalk

C

chris

Thanks every one for the posative comments, much appreciated.

Hoping to start a new project this week end, depending on the list of jobs outstanding that still need doing, and the grandchildren keeping me busy. But having 5 kits upstairs in the loft just begging to be started is a strong temptation!

A

AJay

Looks excellent to me mate. That camo paint job is very good!