saguy

A true Leeds Utd fan ............
SMF Supporter
First Name
lindsey
very nice ... tough looking tank ....rgds lindsey

J

John Huggins

Looking good Bert, looking forward to the finished build.

Have fun

John

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
Great looking Panther Bart.

Like the base, looks like it just drove up and stopped for a quick look round.

Tony.

D

dubster72

Very nice Panther there Bart. You've done the camo really well & it's nice seeing how you've done the tow cable.

Patrick

L

Lancasterb1

Very Nice Grossdeutchland Panther, well finished and like the camo pattern on this one!

A

AJay

Looks great, Bart! I love the camo job and think it looks much better with the front guards removed.

I must finish mine at some point. Are those the rubber band tracks? They don't look like it, but if so, how the hell did you join them and make them look so good?

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
you've got to love the panther and especially when it looks like this real nice job bart

geegad

AlanG

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Alan
I have two of these kits to build. What are they like to build?

P

panzer6

Thank you for comments. About tracks... They are made separed trck links. There is no different way to make them looking realistic. Vinyl ones never give right effect. For this model I've purchased tracks made by russian producer MASTERCLUB. They are not metal but very good quality and giving fun with assembly. This kit is not any speciall, i would say it's easy to assembly, but very poor (for eg. it's got big holes above tracks, so makes impression like some part of body work missing- I've made it up). Beside it's cheap to buy. For future I'would recommend somethink litlle bit better. Regards Bart.View attachment 40209View attachment 40210View attachment 40211View attachment 40212

View attachment 43992

View attachment 43993

View attachment 43994

View attachment 43995

DSCF3752.JPG

DSCF3762.JPG

DSCF3763.JPG

DSCF3764.JPG

Last edited:

Centurion3RTR

Fossil Raver
First Name
John
I do like a good Panther and this is a very nice looking Panther, nice work there Bart. Big five mate.

Have fun, John