Tamiya tiger started 2017

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
After doing one track I just couldnt find the enthusiasm to get to doing the other and its just sat collecting dust ever since, so this is the first on the list.View attachment 432578View attachment 432579
HA!! Yeah Mark...... Wheels and tracks can be such a mo-jo sapper:fearful:,
That`s why Tanks,AFVs with Side skirts are a bit of a fav of mine....... not that i don`t do the top half........ it just means you don`t need to be so meticulous in those areas ;)!
A Tiger must be one of the best subjects to get the "Big Beastie" juices flowing again!
I`ll watch your progress with interest Mate:thumb2:
Andy

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Hi Mark, I've got one stalled too. A mistake on the bogey arms has relegated it to a disabled Tiger with a lost track from a bazooka. Will you be putting zimmerit on yours?

Cheers,
Richard

Mark1

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mark
Hi Mark, I've got one stalled too. A mistake on the bogey arms has relegated it to a disabled Tiger with a lost track from a bazooka. Will you be putting zimmerit on yours?

Cheers,
Richard
Hi Richard
Hadn't given it much thought but might look into it now you mention it.

Mark1

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mark
Look forward to seeing how you finish this off. I'm with Mr Smith when it comes to nice big side skirts, the Merkava has them to be fitted
Once I've glued all them track links together and got it on it should go together pretty quickly, fancy doing it grey but wheels are already painted yellow and I'm not sure I fancy redoing them all.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Mark,
I actually find doing track links quite relaxing but I just do a few at a time in between other parts of the build.
Excuse me Mark.

You find them relaxing Paul ----------------------- :anguished: The only one i Find relaxing are Fruils.

:smiling3::nerd:

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
After FOUR Years of pain and fear i`d say that it`d be a damned shame to paint them:fearful:!!
They look very nice Mark..... congratulations:thumb2:,
Andy