Tamiya Tyrrell P34 1977 Monaco GP

W

Wayne Reed

First build of 2014. Santa was good to me and got me the Tyrrell P34 one of my all time favourite Formula 1 cars. I really cant wait to do this kit. As you would expect from Tamiya the kit is awesome no flash no pin marks on the parts you see and the level of detail is epic.

Thats her all done. Loved building this kit. Alot of problems to solve along the way and one i could not fix. But for my first kit in a long long time i am over the moon with how she looks

View attachment 91592

View attachment 91593

View attachment 91594

View attachment 91595

View attachment 91596

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

Last edited:
L

Laurie

Welcome Wayne. Nice work look forward to more soon.

Laurie

T

Tone M

awesome build mate :D

I've always loved the Tyrrell P34, i think F1 started to go a bit 'soft' after this era (for good reasons tbh!) and these were certainly an interesting take on what the rules meant lol

I have an original nose cone front section for a Parmalat Brabham Alfa BT46 here, c1978. The ones that were told to change their cooling system as the from mounted cooling fan actually increased downforce on the front of the car...... they were the days lol :D

Welcome to the forum mate :smiling3: :smiling3:

W

Wayne Reed

\ said:
awesome build mate :D I've always loved the Tyrrell P34, i think F1 started to go a bit 'soft' after this era (for good reasons tbh!) and these were certainly an interesting take on what the rules meant lol

I have an original nose cone front section for a Parmalat Brabham Alfa BT46 here, c1978. The ones that were told to change their cooling system as the from mounted cooling fan actually increased downforce on the front of the car...... they were the days lol :D

Welcome to the forum mate :smiling3: :smiling3:
Thanks bud. :smiling3:

You lucky so and so i would love to own that. I would love to do a model of the fan car some day soon.

W

Wayne Reed

\ said:
You must be proud of this model, is a beauty ;) Cheers
Yeah i am very proud mate its the first kit i have done in like 18 years. So much to learn these days lol.

Thanks for the kind words

T

Tone M

\ said:
Thanks bud. :smiling3: You lucky so and so i would love to own that. I would love to do a model of the fan car some day soon.
I ask for one for Xmas, birthdays etc..... 'till i get one haha ;)

dave

SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Nice build, love the car. Remember saving my wages from my first holiday job to buy the scalextric version when it came out.