First Name
Paul
nice to see the kkrad back........and the 240Z will go on my want list

Dave Ward

Still Trying New Things
SMF Supporter
First Name
David
Easy to discern that Tamiya now see the focus of their market as Radio Controlled Models. Not a lot to interest me, but the odd little ' Triple Crawler' is intriguing ................
Dave

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Allmost as underwhelming as Airfix's 2021 line up.
It looks like the 'King' of the model world is bowing to the pressure of all the new kids on the block and are fighting to find a corner they can win back.
Sorry mr. T but a swing and a miss. As much as I like the RC cars and trucks but the price of them is far beyond the likes of me...and many others as well I would guess .

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Not much there for me, but I’m sure they are targetting their core sales market. Might look at the Kretinrad though, always liked them.

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Big fat zero! I might have been interested in the T34 and Panzer IV if it wasn't for the fact that there are currently about 47 zillion versions of each already available.

David Lovell

SMF Supporter
First Name
David
No surprise in these hard and uncertain times their going to go with what they consider the most financially stable bet , and let's be honest their armour kits are a bit shake and bake no brainers to build the subjects are safe if not boring ,they no longer have the foothold in the armour market them and I feel dragon have been left eating other manufacturers dust ,bang for your buck and subject matter seem to be winning. Dave

AlanG

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Alan
Suppose it is disappointing but, i can never afford their kits anyway. So basically it's a big fat 'meh' from me.