Tammy Schwimmer

D

Deleted member 7181

That's a lovely looking result so far Paul.

It's a pity you've skipped straight past what I find to be the most interesting part, but it's looking mighty fine regardless.

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
That's a lovely looking result so far Paul.

It's a pity you've skipped straight past what I find to be the most interesting part, but it's looking mighty fine regardless.
Andy,
Thanks mate. Which is the interesting part? there is not usually anything interesting about my builds lol.

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Beautiful finishes & details. 2nd paddle? PaulE

D

Deleted member 7181

Andy,
Thanks mate. Which is the interesting part? there is not usually anything interesting about my builds lol.
Do me a favour, your builds are great to watch, generally rivet-ing :smiling5:

Straight from bare plastic/metal to a full 3 colour camo, chipped, part weathered is what I meant :smiling3:

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Do me a favour, your builds are great to watch, generally rivet-ing :smiling5:

Straight from bare plastic/metal to a full 3 colour camo, chipped, part weathered is what I meant :smiling3:
Andy to kind mate. I will post some photos of the stages if you like during my puma build as it will be pretty much the same finish in fact I might include them both in the sane scene what ever that will turn out to be.

D

Deleted member 7181

That would be great Paul, thanks.

I'm watching that build (along with many others), I just haven't got back up to speed with everything yet.

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
That would be great Paul, thanks.

I'm watching that build (along with many others), I just haven't got back up to speed with everything yet.
I have been modelling for a while now and I am still learning and trying new things. The builds you are producing already are very good and you should be well proud of them.

Si Benson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Si
oh yes, I’m liking that Scottie:smiling4: Did you make that tarp ?

stillp

SMF Supporter
First Name
Pete
Looking good Scottie. Does it float? :smiling:
Pete

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Totally awesome Paul! As with others I particularly like the spare wheel and covering. It would be great to see it in a dio with the Puma. Wonderful work mate

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Looking good Scottie. Does it float? :smiling:
Pete
Thanks Pete I would hope so :tongue-out3:

Totally awesome Paul! As with others I particularly like the spare wheel and covering. It would be great to see it in a dio with the Puma. Wonderful work mate
Thanks Steve, Appreciate the comment mate. I will have to start giving the scene some thought.