TANKIETKA AMR-UE CITROËN-KEGRESSEY RENAULT

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
That's turned out very nicely indeed. Love the finish and camo job.

Very well done indeed.

Andrew

David Lovell

SMF Supporter
First Name
David
Thanks all your help comments and encouragement make such a driffrence definitely helped it through to the end. Dave

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
As Jim said, an eye catcher indeed. The colors just jump at you. Weathering is to scale and well done.
Just a small advice on the images if you don't mind Dave, you can use the crop feature to remove the areas outside the white paper background. Four of your pictures are within the white paper background you have placed. Other than that the model is top notch. I like it.

Cheers,
Wabble

David Lovell

SMF Supporter
First Name
David
As Jim said, an eye catcher indeed. The colors just jump at you. Weathering is to scale and well done.
Just a small advice on the images if you don't mind Dave, you can use the crop feature to remove the areas outside the white paper background. Four of your pictures are within the white paper background you have placed. Other than that the model is top notch. I like it.

Cheers,
Wabble
Richard i dont mind advice in the least its more than welcome ill try a tweak next time ,in my defence I'm still proud of the fact I can take picture's on my phone blue tooth over to my tablet and post up on here :tongue-out: :hugging-face::tongue-out: give it another year or so I'll be posting like a pro cheers Dave

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Damn Dave, she turned out great! Real tiny and I guess while you were building it, you thought you were still working in 1/72 scale. I always liked those early camo schemes too as they are so colorful and the black lines really set them off. Nice finish Sir!!!...

BTW, can you try and build a model that doesn't have a mile long name or one we can pronounce after you finish the Polski Polska thing you're currently building? TIA Buddy!!!...

Prost
Allen

Lee W

Rum before 10 makes you a pirate not an alcoholic
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Top notch, nice one Dave

David Lovell

SMF Supporter
First Name
David
Damn Dave, she turned out great! Real tiny and I guess while you were building it, you thought you were still working in 1/72 scale. I always liked those early camo schemes too as they are so colorful and the black lines really set them off. Nice finish Sir!!!...

BTW, can you try and build a model that doesn't have a mile long name or one we can pronounce after you finish the Polski Polska thing you're currently building? TIA Buddy!!!...

Prost
Allen
Ah now there could have been a driffrent ending here because that polski polka thingy isn't half as bad as what it was going to be take a deep breath and get your lips round this one.(that doesn't sound to good does it:confused:)
Ciagnik art.Pzkpfw.743(r) z armada polonaise 7,5cm Mle 1897/33-232(f)
model zawiera czesci fototrawione/PE parts included
And there was still room for the art work on the front of the box ,basically its a bute panzer thingy looks a bit t60 or 70 with the turret removed towing a7,5 pak? with a huge sheet of photo etch ,this was first choice but on further inspection there's no internal detail just a gaping hole where the turret should have been so put it back for another day. I'm sure if I put the question marks out there some one will come up with some pictures internal or external of this thing , suppose I could make a frame with a tarp to cover the hole or similar were see. Dave

Si Benson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Si
The only thing better then the unusual vehicle is the expertly applied camo and weathering…....looks awesome Dave :cool::thumb2:

Andy T

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
I completely missed the finale of this. Very nicely done Dave.