SMF Supporter
First Name
Alan
Not working here either Chris

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Sorry guys I deleted it an dint know the test pic bit would show but what happened was a friend came over today to try an return the NIMITZ build pics back to jpeg pics so the NIMITZ build would load up on here but a pic went wrong so I deleted it but he managed to turn some pics of the build back to jpeg pics an he shew me how to do it so I will have to do each one at a time only about 270 pics on the build a few each day till I done the whole build so I should now be able to put the build on here DO YOU GUYS WANT TO SEE IT ? if yes I will post the USS NIMITZ build on here when I can as I think I got the hang of how to change the pics now let me know
chris

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
I will have to do each one at a time only about 270 pics
There must be an easier way than doing 270 conversions by hand. If you can tell me what format they are in now, I might be able to help.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
There must be an easier way than doing 270 conversions by hand. If you can tell me what format they are in now, I might be able to help.
HI Jakko the pics of Nimitz build are in bitmap but so far I have converted 30 build pics to jpeg so if you can think of an easyier way great but remember im new to this windows 10 an not very good on a pc im afraid but at least my way im getting there but many thanks for your help if you can cheers

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
the pics of Nimitz build are in bitmap but so far I have converted 30 build pics to jpeg so if you can think of an easyier way great
I wouldn’t know how to do that under Windows 10, but if you can mail them to me, I can convert them easily enough. I’ll send you a PM.