Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Looking good Moni.
As for the best Dr. Tennant brought the series back for me. Mat Smith at first was a bit off but soon grew on me. Had a good humor.
Capaldi was a surprisingly great Dr. in fact almost as good as Tennant IMHO.
Jodie Whittaker... as an actress she is very good. I just feel that the main let down is the loss of Moffet as the script writer. Jodie is suffering from pampered millennials that try far to hard to preach morals and teach history with political correctness. It would be interesting to see her do a Moffet scripted series.
There I said it!

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
HI MONI you made me laugh when you said this ( Hi Chris,I,m as wel looking so forward to it,and then it also means the end of 2020 whick was just bullocks lol,) as thats my surname lol
chris

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
Looking good Moni.
As for the best Dr. Tennant brought the series back for me. Mat Smith at first was a bit off but soon grew on me. Had a good humor.
Capaldi was a surprisingly great Dr. in fact almost as good as Tennant IMHO.
Jodie Whittaker... as an actress she is very good. I just feel that the main let down is the loss of Moffet as the script writer. Jodie is suffering from pampered millennials that try far to hard to preach morals and teach history with political correctness. It would be interesting to see her do a Moffet scripted series.
There I said it!
I do agree ,I think Rose hold the show togeather with Chris,and when David come along the show got such a big lift,I did real enjoy Peter Capaldi,I liked his approach to playing the doctor ,
I think so as well with Jodie,is just getting bad scripts,and will take a couple of seasons to settle into the roll,but doing a great job,as for political correctness,has gone far to far for my liking
I can never get it right,lol,but good that she is showing important things that did happen in history ,and it would be so great if moffet did come back,
HI MONI you made me laugh when you said this ( Hi Chris,I,m as wel looking so forward to it,and then it also means the end of 2020 whick was just bullocks lol,) as thats my surname lol
chris
Oh lol,I do make mistakes as its hard typing around a tabby cat who won,t to be patted as you type,but glad that it makes you Laugh,oh real it is ,but I use that a lot and people over hear justt don,t get it or understand what it means, :smiling4: ;)
Perhaps they should rename the show "Doctor Woke"?
Pete
oh lol,:smiling4::smiling:

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
ok a bit more done today,still working on the figures ,socking the cypress in a mix of glycerine ,water hope this
works a bit better than anti freeze ,so coming along ;)

Attachments

• 20201221_170201.jpg
    20201221_170201.jpg
    248.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 20201221_170229.jpg
    20201221_170229.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 20201221_170246.jpg
    20201221_170246.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 6