The cave

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Wa Ho! Looks like I got me some sunshine today. I will be able to take some final pickies now.

Can't have a tropical Isle with miserable weather, can we?!LOL

Slightly off thread...isn't it great that more people are having a go at dioramas?

I get a real buzz out of seeing other 'efforts' and more importantly that the builders are enjoying doing them.

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Richy C

Looking very nice as usual Ron , we are all looking forward to seeing your dio unfold , so keep them photos coming mate .

I agree Ron , its great that there are a few of us making dios and posting pics of how we are progressing , especially for us new boys picking up the little tricks and hints - better than any books or DVD`s you can get.

Richy

D

dubster72

That looks really good Ron. I like how you've used the scatter to give that authentic look to the ground, rather than just dirt or sand, which is what I would have done! As Richy says, watching something like this grow is the best way to learn. Patrick

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
looks great now ron, when are we going to see the mesters? cheers mate , tony

N

noble

Beautiful as always nice to see a master at work iam giving you five stars mate.

scott

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Scott, five stars!! Thank you very much, I've have a lousy start to the day and I get home and see this.....Just the tonic I needed, life's not so bad after all.

Thanks again,

Ron