The Chat thread.

SimonT

Rest in Peace
Rest In Peace
First Name
Simon
Hi Ian - Dragon 1/6 German bicycle with Panzerfausts.

The 1/6 kits seem to have limited runs and I missed out getting one of these when they were first released (did manage to get a Wellbike)

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Just met a bloke in a local lay-by.... :flushed: He gave me this which I won on eBay for £5. Good way to save on postage!

P1250591.JPG

I've long wanted one of these diddy locos, but it has always gone for silly money. Me happy! :thumb2:

Ron

SimonT

Rest in Peace
Rest In Peace
First Name
Simon
Rest stop Paul - place to pull off the main highway

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
So, while I have you, I assume they are the ones w/gas & snaks. What do you call the wide spots on the narrow secondary roads? PaulE

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Ron mate, I have an original Airfix one of those I was going to sell in a couple of weeks....if I’d known you wanted one you could have had it for postage alone.....

SimonT

Rest in Peace
Rest In Peace
First Name
Simon
So, while I have you, I assume they are the ones w/gas & snaks. What do you call the wide spots on the narrow secondary roads? PaulE
The big ones with petrol and food are Services, lay-by are the smaller run off areas - just a strip of tarmac at side of the roadway

prichrd1

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Mind if I join in?

Wasn't sure if my evilBay purchases would arrive in time, but they have :astonished::astonished:

Seems I'm grounded until at least end May !!!!

Paul.
:smiling2:

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Forgot to say guys , no aftermarket additions allowed , just what comes in the box . A very small amount of addition is allowed but only things like masking tape seat belts etc , try and keep it simple and quick , cheers tony

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Another reminder as per Tony's post yesterday

This build is about making a kit that costs just £5 or less. So please, no after market stuff, just build what is in the box.

This is what the Cosford 'Fun Build' has always been about since it's conception. Making the best we can out of the contents in front of us.

Thanks.
Ron