The Jupiter Locomotive Build

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Just found this , wow some model. Shall pay more attention in future.
Liking your bench , some neat storage units there Mark

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Tha

Thanks for the info. is it new or black and white lol, haven't done anything since March as during lock downwn have had loads of house jobs to do, garden including walls and house renovations, busy busy....
Mark, good to see you back. Hope you're well. You came to mind the other day for some reason.

ATB

Andrew

First Name
Noel
The Lone Ranger Movie is fairly new. It has quite a lot of humour in the script.
Johnny Depp is playing Tonto. Cannot remember the actor playing the Lone Ranger though.
Brilliant English actress Ruth Wilson is playing the principal female role in the film. She played the very intelligent psycho Alice in the Luther TV series with Idris Elba, and is currently playing the part of Mrs. Counter the sinister femme fatale in the current TV series His Dark Materials.

The very old series of the Lone Ranger starring Clayton Moore was shown many, many years ago when most television was black and white. The series got an airing again when colour tv was more widespread and I was surprised to find that it was actually filmed in colour.