The modellers art at its finest.

wonwinglo

SMF Supporter
First Name
Barry
wowzers!and I get dizzy looking at the contents of an Airfix box!
*** Exactly my sentiments No.6,interesting story about this model builder as he was taken on-board by a model building company due to the very high standard of his workmanship,hardly surprising.

I think he must have a secret process in his builds,possibly a wooden former to press the parts out from metal,something like an engineers dolly block,then once they are formed they are riveted together one by one before all of that internal detail is beautifully added,absolutely outstanding workmanship admired by everyone,everything that he makes sells without question,a true artist,would just love to watch him at work.

G

George

http://www.fineartmodels.com/e/model/aircraft/index.htmTake a look at the immense amount of detail work incorporated into these models,each tiny rivet,cowl and linkage is reproduced in fine detail,we have covered this genius before,but I make no excuses for showing the magnificent models again.
For further mind blowing experiences take a look at the ship section. Makes you feel as sick as a parrot when you look that this groups work :damn: :damn: :damn: