The Most Famous Tank of them all.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7237
  • Start date

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
That is just fantastic! Love the riveting on the side tank and the tracks! Really good start to the day. It’s dull, cold and horrible out, but that has really warmed me up inside!

D

Deleted member 6559

That is brilliant Pete. I've spent all Christmas having to listen to a Thomas toy voiced by Justin b******g Fletcher (surely the most annoying children's entertainer around) and this has made me smile again. Thank you!

D

Deleted member 7237

That is just fantastic! Love the riveting on the side tank and the tracks! Really good start to the day. It’s dull, cold and horrible out, but that has really warmed me up inside!
Glad you liked it, Thomas Sagar hasn't finished yet you'll just have to wait and see what I come up with.
Pete.

D

Deleted member 7237

That is brilliant Pete. I've spent all Christmas having to listen to a Thomas toy voiced by Justin b******g Fletcher (surely the most annoying children's entertainer around) and this has made me smile again. Thank you!
Thank you Peter, sorry to remind you of that I must agree his voice is not the best.
Please I'll put a smile back on your face though.
Pete.

D

Deleted member 7237

Now that made me chuckle Pete, great job, you need to do another one but on the rails as an armoured train. ;)
Glad to be of service, you should be careful what you wish for, have you been looking at my to-do list, stay tuned.
Pete.