The mysterious lake

P

Polux

The mysterious lake.

Slowly Steve was leading his vehicle for the small way between the forest. A soft fog started covering the whole place, and of nothing arose his cabin of wood. He parked his just Land Rover in the exact point, since always, to hook the tow of his craft. It left the engine in march and raised the stairs of wood, this one squeaked softly in his feet. Once inside Steve prepared his equipment of fishing and went out to the porch with a view to the lake. East, it was practically covered of this thin fog, but the Sun was going out shyly for the diffuse horizon making shine his crystalline waters. He breathed deeply and thought: " That nice is this …. " Later he smiled happy saying: " That secret you guard today … you are a mysterious lake …!!! "

Here you have the smallest diorama (it's scale 1/87).

I know that the Land Rover is not a kit of assembly, but if the cabin …. I wait accept it!!!

I liked much the vehicle and it seemed to me likely to do this singular place (and this way not to be only with his major brothers of great scale). The house is a kit of assembly electric trains, as the complements). The story is to give situation to the diorama, and since a touch of fantasy transmits (where the lake is??) in my following dioramas it will have also a bit of story. (Why not!!)

I wait you like it!!

Thanks for looking

Polux

View attachment 36977View attachment 36978View attachment 36979View attachment 36980View attachment 36981View attachment 36982

If it's not correct, eliminate the post please!!

View attachment 41186

View attachment 41187

View attachment 41188

View attachment 41189

View attachment 41190

View attachment 41191

Lake.jpg

Lake1.jpg

Lake2.jpg

Lake3.jpg

Lake4.jpg

Lake5.jpg

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
I love it polux, I can just imagine the lake and the sun just coming up . Pic 3 is my favourite , cheers tony

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
This is a lovely little dio Polux.

Pic 5 even seems to have the lake behine it.

Love it, well done.

Tony.

P

phalinmegob

very nice polux, i could see myself having a holiday there, my mind is wandering again

C

CDW

\ said:
i could see myself having a holiday there
I thought that myself .... a landrover, a boat and a log cabin ... what more could you want? :smiling3: :smiling3:

Nice job Polux

P

Polux

Hi guys!

Thanks to all for stopping to publish this " small caprice ", and thank you very much also for your kind comments.

It's a very small diorama and out of the normal thing here, but it was OK to disconnect of the kits that I have begun!!!

Thanks again!!

Have fun!

Polux