The old Promise.

P

Polux

I am not sure if sometime I have mentioned that, together with my father we have an electric train " under construction ". Is an old promise I do to him... I buy few years ago na couple of locomotives and so many rails; at this moment I am reforming an agreeable and spacious garret where it will be my " center of operations ". I have many spread for my models, so I have put a corner for go on with my promise (very late ...).

Can you all say to me if it is possible to publish the photos of the creation of this model (if you are interested in it, of course) or the electric trains here in this forum are not correct? (Alone plastic or kits??)

Best regards

Polux

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
You have no need to ask Polux. It will be most welcome to see some thing in the train section!

Bring it on.

Ian M

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
As ian says polux , youre more than welcome to show us your layout , theres a section in the 'trains' forum for layouts and pictures . We always enjoy seeing your stuff ! cheers tony

C

CDW

I think lots of us had train sets when we were young, and i'll bet a lot of us didn't keep it up, so it would be nice to see a train setup coming together.

I vote yes, Polux.

A

andyrobs

Hi Pollux, I vote yes, go for it mate. I've always said I'm going to build a layout, but again due to space, money restrictions ect have never done it!!!!

Cheers, Andrew

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Hi Polux go for it its not just about the trains ( although they are the main subject ) the scenary makes the it all come together

P

Polux

Thank you Mates!!!

Thank you for your support.

I will post a new thread in Layouts and pictures, of his creation step by step!!

Thank you very much.

Regards

Polux