The Outbreak,,

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
Hi Monica! I Think the sign says "Eat at Fujimori's" !!lol:tongue-out3:. Rick H.
thank you so you can read them,
well ,that,s not so bad then,as I did use most of the sign,s with a couple other,s

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
My wife jen loves horror films an such Monica an she's aked me to show her your zombie dio as the pics come on so you got another watcher Monica but me im like the other guys an creepin behind the setee an lookin over the top through clenched fingers LOL :fearful::cold-sweat:
chris

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
My wife jen loves horror films an such Monica an she's aked me to show her your zombie dio as the pics come on so you got another watcher Monica but me im like the other guys an creepin behind the setee an lookin over the top through clenched fingers LOL :fearful::cold-sweat:
chris
Going to get crowded here Chris, that's you ,me, Rick and Richard. :smiling3: We take it in turns to peep over the top !
John.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Sorry Monica, this is what some the members of the Rabble are like out on an outing. Promise we won't misbehave.
John.

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
Sorry Monica, this is what some the members of the Rabble are like out on an outing. Promise we won't misbehave.
John.
its all good to me,john,a bit of fun never hurt anyone,glad to see you,s are enjoying yourself,:smiling:

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
hi,all
you guys can look,nothing scary going on,:smiling::thumb2:,
well was able to get some time in on this one,have the food cart done,and street sign,s
just need to,add a few other things,before the weathering,
still,have not had a real ,lot of time to sitdown ,and paint the figures,need,none of this,
can you help or do this,and that,so I can just paint and ,miss fuzzy off my chair,
hope to be able to make a good start soon,fingers crossed,:rolling::flushed:

Attachments

• 20190409_105545.jpg
    20190409_105545.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 20
  • 20190409_105550.jpg
    20190409_105550.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 21
  • 20190409_105614.jpg
    20190409_105614.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 16

PJR

First Name
Paul
Love the building Miss Monica! I too have been enjoying the zombie genre since seeing the original Dawn of the Dead courtesy of my 8th grade social studies teacher.. I don't think it was school-approved, but we kids loved it. Last Train To Busan was a great movie too... Can't wait to see more of this going forward, thanks!

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Monica, the pushcart with the steamed buns is a nice touch. :thumb2:

Cheers,
Richard

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
The colors are so vibrant. They should be an excellent contrast to the undead. PaulE

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
Love the building Miss Monica! I too have been enjoying the zombie genre since seeing the original Dawn of the Dead courtesy of my 8th grade social studies teacher.. I don't think it was school-approved, but we kids loved it. Last Train To Busan was a great movie too... Can't wait to see more of this going forward, thanks!
so glad,your liking this one,so far,Paul,your so lucky seeing it at school,can understand why,a social studies teacher,would show it,as George ramario,
alway base his movie,s on what was happening at the time,state of things and politics,and so on,so maybe thats why,
I did real enjoy , Last Train To Busan,there talk of a part two,as well,

Very cool!
ta so glad you liking it,

Nice work Monica but im keepin a look out for THEM :fearful:
chris
happy your liking it so,they will be coming soon lol,:rolling::smiling:

Monica, the pushcart with the steamed buns is a nice touch. :thumb2:

Cheers,
Richard
ta,Richard ,whats a street in an asia,city without push carts lol,just at that little more,
to look at,

The colors are so vibrant. They should be an excellent contrast to the undead. PaulE
so glad that your liking it ,Paul,I,m liking the color as well,as you know,mostly do Russian,German aramer,
so nice to have a change at some color lol,