The Outbreak,,

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Now that I look at it again I do believe it is Japanese. Have a Coke in a can from Japan, came in on a 747 out of Narita in the 90's. Too bad it wasn't a bottle.
Cheers, Rick H.

stillp

SMF Supporter
First Name
Pete
I think that was a special bottle for use in vending machines, which seem to be on every street corner in Tokyo.

Pete

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
For a "Coke" collector that would be a rare find in the U.S.
Cheers, Rick H.:thumb2:

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
Now that I look at it again I do believe it is Japanese. Have a Coke in a can from Japan, came in on a 747 out of Narita in the 90's. Too bad it wasn't a bottle.
Cheers, Rick H.
that would be a good keep.I do like there design work on them,

I think that was a special bottle for use in vending machines, which seem to be on every street corner in Tokyo.

Pete
I do think your right,that this series,of 4 or 6 design,s , in there vending machines,can get everthink,
even hot soup,

For a "Coke" collector that would be a rare find in the U.S.
Cheers, Rick H.:thumb2:
it would maybe some of the bigger Japanese,s stores,mite have them,or look online for them,

stillp

SMF Supporter
First Name
Pete
I do think your right,that this series,of 4 or 6 design,s , in there vending machines,can get everthink,
even hot soup,
I tried the hot coffee once. It wasn't bad, but wasn't very hot.
Pete

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Hi Monica, you're right I'm not a Zombie movie fan but on certain days I would watch one for fun. There is one I can't remember the name but it features a zombie whose not quite there yet and helps the living. An ex boyfriend turned zombie I think.

BTW lovely store front and Japanese sign board, you'd love to be in japan...they have loads of stuf for these kinds of dios. You started this while I was still at the Rocks Sunday market Sydney for last minute gifts. Pancake at the Rocks was naughty overflowing with cinnamon and syrup.

Rick, apparently I have one of these bottles. This one was a promo for Christmas. got it from one of the Japanese FamilyMart stores. It's actually an aluminum can shaped bottle.

coke.jpg

I'll keep John company perhaps hold his hand while you do your magic.

Cheers,
Richard

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Wow Richard, That's a keeper. Never seen a can/bottle, cottle, cattle? not sure what you would call it but that is really COOL:cool:!! Thanks for sharing.
Cheers, Rick H.

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
Hi Monica, you're right I'm not a Zombie movie fan but on certain days I would watch one for fun. There is one I can't remember the name but it features a zombie whose not quite there yet and helps the living. An ex boyfriend turned zombie I think.

BTW lovely store front and Japanese sign board, you'd love to be in japan...they have loads of stuf for these kinds of dios. You started this while I was still at the Rocks Sunday market Sydney for last minute gifts. Pancake at the Rocks was naughty overflowing with cinnamon and syrup
hi,I think I have seen that movie,not real fan of,some like,that type,like the gore one,s lol,think your right had a girlfriend ,or some think,
maybe called worm body's
I have seen some street dio,made in asia,fantastic work on them and and great detail, some times a shame things are not available,
never been up there,and only hurd of the rocks,hope you did enjoy your pancakes ,:hungry:

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Thanks Rick I was really scared, then suddenly someonegrabbed my other hand and I thought this is it ! We've been attacked, upon opening my one good eye I spied Richard. Those Rice cakes were nice !
Sorry Monica, missed a lot until now it safe, building looks tops,some super work on the store front .
John .

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Glad you found us JR. It has been interesting watching Monica work her Zombie magic.
Now that you are here...pass the biscuits plz.

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
hi,I think I have seen that movie,not real fan of,some like,that type,like the gore one,s lol,think your right had a girlfriend ,or some think,
maybe called worm body's
I have seen some street dio,made in asia,fantastic work on them and and great detail, some times a shame things are not available,
never been up there,and only hurd of the rocks,hope you did enjoy your pancakes ,:hungry:

Hi Monica, ya that's it Warm Bodies...at least it has a happy ending.
The Japanese have a liking for miniatures.
I guess it's the same for me...have heard a lot of foreigners having been up the Sky Bridge in Langkawi. I've been to Langkawi but not the bridge.

John, you'd be surprised at the amount of people in the back of the couch. :tears-of-joy:

Cheers,
Richard

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
Thanks Rick I was really scared, then suddenly someonegrabbed my other hand and I thought this is it ! We've been attacked, upon opening my one good eye I spied Richard. Those Rice cakes were nice !
Sorry Monica, missed a lot until now it safe, building looks tops,some super work on the store front .
John .
Glad you found us JR. It has been interesting watching Monica work her Zombie magic.
Now that you are here...pass the biscuits plz.
oh guys ,its not even scary yet,no zombie in sight ,but so glad your liking the work so far,

Hi Monica, ya that's it Warm Bodies...at least it has a happy ending.
The Japanese have a liking for miniatures.
I guess it's the same for me...have heard a lot of foreigners having been up the Sky Bridge in Langkawi. I've been to Langkawi but not the bridge.
did not know about that one,have seen footage of one,in china,thats a glass walkway,and when at a point,it cracks under your feet,
not for me,
John, you'd be surprised at the amount of people in the back of the couch. :tears-of-joy:

Cheers,
Richard

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
oh guys ,its not even scary yet,no zombie in sight ,but so glad your liking the work so far,
Thanks whats worrying us Monica. If Rick screams Richard and I are out of here and will watch from the street !

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
Thanks whats worrying us Monica. If Rick screams Richard and I are out of here and will watch from the street !
:smiling:, oh lol,you guys,nice to be able to smile ,with my coffee,and cat on the keyboards early in the morning,:hungry:

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
JR I haven't screamed since the last time you tried to hold my hand!!!! Pay him no mind Monica he is such a big scare baby! Loving your work and your patience with JR, he is a trial according to Matron but only when he skips his Meds (often). Cheers, Rick H.

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Guys...stop shaking will ya, I'm getting blurred images of Monica's storefront.

I like the row of strung up beads that look like the mini lanterns often found along the streets of China town or Japanese storefronts. Do you happen to know what the Japanese characters mean? Where did you google them from? I can just imagine roast duck and barbequed pork hanging behind the glass frontage... and if its Japanese then it should be Yakitori. :smiling2:

Cheers,
Richard

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
JR I haven't screamed since the last time you tried to hold my hand!!!! Pay him no mind Monica he is such a big scare baby! Loving your work and your patience with JR, he is a trial according to Matron but only when he skips his Meds (often). Cheers, Rick H.
Monica, years of sniffing glue have effected Rick's memory, indeed it was his own hand that he tried to hold, thus causing a complete panic on the front row of the cinema when he screamed. Steve Jones has never been the same since and as a result started to make rivets in a bid to erase the memory. I my self have suffered for years and have been consoled by Matron and her meds .
John .

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
Love it!! :blow-kiss:
so glad that you do like this one Jim,not so much done the last few days,:rolling:

Monica, years of sniffing glue have effected Rick's memory, indeed it was his own hand that he tried to hold, thus causing a complete panic on the front row of the cinema when he screamed. Steve Jones has never been the same since and as a result started to make rivets in a bid to erase the memory. I my self have suffered for years and have been consoled by Matron and her meds .
John .
oh guys you do make me smile ,all of you are so jumpy,and brings some entertainment to a post,loving it,:smiling:

Guys...stop shaking will ya, I'm getting blurred images of Monica's storefront.

I like the row of strung up beads that look like the mini lanterns often found along the streets of China town or Japanese storefronts. Do you happen to know what the Japanese characters mean? Where did you google them from? I can just imagine roast duck and barbequed pork hanging behind the glass frontage... and if its Japanese then it should be Yakitori. :smiling2:

Cheers,
Richard
I,m not 100% sure,of the writing,on this ,Richard,hoping its just the name of the shop,and what they sell,as in a ramie shop,
what I,did was google , shop fronts,so I do hope I,m right with noodle soup shop,s and also a add for aa shoe shop as well,
the row of lanterns ,the idea,come from a shoe sshop,so I did not paint in,just left,
I find its more a Chinese,s shop will have the, roast duck and barbequed pork hanging,where with the Japanese,s they seam to have
a lot more noodle ,shops ,
just hoping I,m right lol,thats why I,put the big coke sign there,

John .
oh lol,I can understand that ,nice to have a smile and lough in the morning,:smiling: