The PPLAAF MIG 15 Trumpeter 1/32

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Hi Simon, that is a cracking build, great work. The paint job looks fantastic.

K

Keith9657

I don't think you have anything you need to be disappointed about, Simon. Looks like a great build to me. I'd be chuffed personally.

Keith

First Name
Chris
As Keith said you've. Itching to be disappointed abou Si that looks awesome mate. Good Work!

Regards

Chris

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
As the rest have said looks great Simon Perfection is a goal that is just out of reach its there but we as builders never seem to see/reach it as we always see faults. But like i said a cracking build i'd be well chuffed with it as no doubt you are. Looking forward to your next build

Vaughan

SMF Supporter
First Name
Vaughan
Very nice Si some great engine detail. Well done!

Vaughan

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Hi simon , Fantastic work mate! The paint looks perfect to me , and its not an easy scheme to do either. You should be well chuffed with this one , cheers tony (p.s. dont get the 1/32 mig 17 unless you can live with loads of glaring inaccuracies!)

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
You may not be happy with the paint, but if that was mine it'd have pride of place at the front of my display case - it's a smasher!

Gern

P

ping-pong

Thank you to everyone for the really great comments. I wont get the Mig 17 Tony. starting an F22 raptor now that i got from modelzone cheap, great looking model but im not looking forward to the decaling. there are bloody millions of them.

Cheers

Si

T

T. van Vuuren

Very nice !!! I think the painting is just right.

I just built the Trump 1/32 MiG 17 and found it a difficult build with all the scale mistakes they made (like the incorrect front canopy and tail pipe), also the fit of the parts were not the best however the surace detail is rather nice. How was the kit quality on the 15?

Theuns

P

ping-pong

\ said:
Very nice !!! I think the painting is just right.I just built the Trump 1/32 MiG 17 and found it a difficult build with all the scale mistakes they made (like the incorrect front canopy and tail pipe), also the fit of the parts were not the best however the surace detail is rather nice. How was the kit quality on the 15?

Theuns
I found the kit to be really nice and quite easy to build. canopy was a delight. i think for the price i paid for it i was very chuffed. got it for about £10.

im not sure about whether there are any problems with mistakes, im not up on mig's or much for that matter, i just enjoy building models.

thanks again for all the wonderful comments.

cheers

si

M

mobear

whoa,wait a minute,this is the king of awesomeness to me,awesome looking model mate 5 big ones all the way home and back again

mobear