The 'Wrecker'

First Name
Charles
This is an old man F90 Commander Kit from Italeri which I bought on eBay for about 1.5 years ago. Some parts were missing, especially the instructions but got help from a member of the 1/24th forum, who kindly scanned another version of the F90, which have similar building form.

I decided to deviate from the kit's original finish kit, as usual, and do something different. This building, I called the "Wrecker". This is a private owner's modification that resulted in what you see now. I still have little left to add such as, adding horns, the owner's sign and a little more 'weathering'.

Hope you like the results.

Centurion3RTR

Fossil Raver
First Name
John
I love looking at your work Charles, and i see we have another masterpiece to look at. Great work and a big five stars.

Have fun, John

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Very nice indeed.

Cheers

Steve

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Hi Charles

You certainly bring out the best in these truck kits - superb work

Paul

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Yet another ***** cracker Charles!

Gern

PS I WAS dropping a hint about you having a go at something big in 1/35th!

First Name
Charles
\ said:
Yet another ***** cracker Charles!Gern

PS I WAS dropping a hint about you having a go at something big in 1/35th!
Thanks Paul. Gern, I did get what you meant but what I don't get is what particular build are you referring that you like to see from me in 1/35? I've already built many models in that scale already.

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Hi Charles. I didn't have anything specific in mind. I just like 1/35 military stuff and there's LOADS of tanks and guns etc. I just thought it would be different to see more trucks.

Gern

First Name
Charles
\ said:
Hi Charles. I didn't have anything specific in mind. I just like 1/35 military stuff and there's LOADS of tanks and guns etc. I just thought it would be different to see more trucks.Gern
I've done some trucks in 1/35 scale which I'm sure you have seen. :smiling3: