Therapy.............

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
I've just spent a couple of hours putting decals on the Viper ......... I know some find it a mission. But I find it very therapeutic and relaxing ............. I'll finish them off tomorrow.

Peter

PaulTRose

Dazed and confused
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
it all depends on the subject.....i often find it relaxing too.....once did a 1/9 scale Honda race bike that had a massive amount of decals....took me over a week to do....really enjoyed it when it all came together

rickoshea52

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Applying decals is one of the things that needs to be done but I really can't stand doing....like emptying the cat litter or cleaning up my kid's puke - all of which I have done recently. The paradox of applying decals though is that it is probably the build step that brings the model to life - at least with the aircraft I have done lately.

I'm not looking forward to applying all those stencil decals to my Tomcat.

First Name
Aaron
One of my favorite steps, really hard to mess up and satisfying when done well. I almost get upset when there is only a few decals on a flat surface.

takeslousyphotos

First Name
Peter
\ said:
it all depends on the subject.....i often find it relaxing too.....once did a 1/9 scale Honda race bike that had a massive amount of decals....took me over a week to do....really enjoyed it when it all came together
. A weeks worth is a lot of "therapy".

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
I like decaling but find it a hassle when there are loads ( yes Revell im looking at you ) especially tiny ones you can't see I only hate doing it at night because I usually wake up in the morning with a swashtika took to my forehead!

takeslousyphotos

First Name
Peter
I did some more tonight ......... tomorrow will see it finished.