this a good one?

T

treyzx10r

hey gang,was looking for a new airbrush and ran across this PS910 Airbrush l Air Pro Toolsanybody ever heard of it or used one?

seems legit just not sure

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Hi trey , the brush looks excellent ,everything you could need for precision spraying ,and the price is very reasonable too (about £50 in pounds) , its even got a micro valve to adjust the air pressure at the brush , something that is usually a costly extra, hope this helps cheers tony

M

m1ks

It does look very good, the one thing it doesn't mention is the needle packing.

This is a very important consideration when it comes to spraying Lacquers, (Cellulose), being quite vicious stuff it'll make a gluey mess of any most rubber O rings it encounters.

Now it's quite likely it does have Teflon type packing, even most cheap Chinese ones do, (mine does certainly and I've used Alclad through it).

Other than that it does look good and a good price.

If you're planning on shotting lacquers through it i'd ask them about the needle packing and seals before buying, if they haven't or they don't know you're as well off buying a basic Iwata or Badger.

I'm assuming that you're in the US? if not check the shipping and if shipping US to UK there WILL be import duties.

T

treyzx10r

thanks Tony yes the micro valve is a big plus appreciate the input.and thanks m1ks I read more about it and it does have the teflon seal ,yes I'm stateside,thanks very much for the tips!I'm going to pull the trigger on this I'll post up a bit on it when it arrives

Trey

T

treyzx10r

quite a flea bay find for $54.95 free shipping came with .002 & .003 tip,extra needle, adapter, hose and quick disconnect.Shot the he219 today with it and I'm impressed so far.I'll play with it more and see how it does on the fine hair line stuff later ,thanks again for the input everyone